Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Updated Front Post*

@Kr-Oh: Sure you can try it out.

@Jayj4: Wow that fakemon is really cool. It will be great for the game. To me it seems like a fire/poison type. I would appreciate if you could help out with the game if you want to. Your art is very good for the game.

EDIT: The front post shall be updated soon with the new wave of artwork for the game.

Sure here is the transparent version
nls6ch.png

here is the code
http://i52.tinypic.com/nls6ch.png
Pokedex entry:
This Pokemon lives in caves, and when threatened all the orange spots on it's body glow brightly illuminating any cave and blinding the foe.
I'm not sure of the name.... (i'm not very good at names :p)

Shall I make a gym leader now? As there are only a few at the moment? Or something else?

I will modify the Pokedex entry to fit the game. Yeah you can draw the gym leader. We are in need for drawings of gym leaders. Thanks for helping out with the game.

Here is a design that I made up for school, I thought it might be a good gym leader design, if it is then I will make a more gym leader type pose
i1cz61.png

To be honest it doesn't look like a gym leader to me. It looks more like a trainer in the game. The artwork doesn't really fit in the "gym leader" category for the game sorry. Though your Pokemon artwork is great. ^_^

I really don't mind :p, give me a type (Like Ghost) the gym leader should be and I will try and fit the leader so it looks better (not the one above :p)

A gym leader that specializes in flying types.

so sorry for that... vanishing act. I hurt my leg really bad. :( so that's why I was gone... I'll get to work now. lol ^_^; Geezz... I really need to stop vanishing on you guys. But, again, I haven't quit, and wont quit. =P I'm just not that kind of person. So... You still need a dark/ghost type Pokemon? I had got an idea last night... maybe a cat, or some kind of dog? There's a few legends in the British folklore about a black dog. <3 That sounds like a good idea. :D

A dog type Pokemon would be pretty cool. I was wondering where you "vanished" to Garitter. Anyways it is great to have you back.

2qk8l12.png

It is a rough sketch, I haven't coloured it in yet
Is that good enough? If it isn't just tell me and I will change it, or just tell me a few improvements n_n

alright, here is the dark/ghost Pokemon. ^_^ No info yet. I'll be configuring it. lol

blackdogpokemon.png

Garitter...You....Are...Awesome. I am really amazed at the ghost dog type. Thanks for the artwork for the game. I am glad that we have you for the artwork. Whenever you have time could you make a shell looking Pokemon?

@Jayj4: It is more of an improvement from the previous one, but for some reason it doesn't seem like a gym leader to me still. Though you are getting close to it.

:D Thank you very much.. heheh. ^^ I'm glad you like my artwork. No problem. I will definitely work on a shell-Pokemon.

@Garitter: Thanks. I will add your recent artwork to the front post soon.

Name: Kuroko (derived from the Japanese words of Black/Shadow and kid so literally 'shadow child')
Classification: Hollow Pokemon
Type: Dark/Ghost
Height: 1' 4"
Weight: 7 lbs
Ability: Pressure or Frisk
Pokedex Entry: The beads around its neck are always glowing with a haunting light. Each bead is said to hold part of its soul, and when the beads stop glowing it dies.

Name: Kurogami (Derived from the Japanese words of Black/Shadow and High class or upperclass)
Classification: Omen Pokemon
Type: Dark/Ghost
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 45 lbs
Ability: Pressure or Frisk
Pokedex Entry: The shackle around its neck is actually alive, and it is unknown whether it eats or not. It is able to use strange powers. KUROGAMI can hide in the shadows of people, and often plays tricks on them. It dislikes the sunlight.

Again thanks for the dex entry Garitter. It'll be great for the game. Can't wait to see how the shell Pokemon turns out to be.

WOW, Garitter, that is amazing!!! And also creepy Dex entries.....
I love your art :p
Also Ice arceus can you give a description of some sort :p I'm very confused :S

^_^ Thank you, Jay. <3 I do my best.

Okay Jayj4. Do you want to draw try drawing a gym leader or do you want to just draw Pokemon? That is the first question.

I seriously don't mind, it is your choice, if there is a shortage of fakemon I can do them, if there is a shortage of gym leaders, I can do them...

Back