Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Updated With New Wave of Artwork*

WOW, that's pretty awesome! Save as a PNG though, I am still trying to do the backsprites, been really busy today so haven't had much time to do it :p

Totally forgot about saving it as a .PNG. _-_

:p I guess I reminded you a bit too late :p
I actually find it too hard to do the back sprites, so can I do the front sprites of any of the Fakemon? (Which haven't been sprited)

Yeah you can do the front sprite of the ghost dog that Garitter made.

I've almost finished three new fakemon. I'll probably post them tomorrow.

After I've posted them, do you want me to create data for some of the pokemon on the front page?

@Wobbuffet: Thanks for working on the fakemon. :)
If you want to then you can create some data for the Pokemon on the front post.

Sorry I am taking so long Ice Arceus, as I am really really busy with school and other stuff, but I have nearly done it :D

Onionite? Wha? I don't like Fightonite. Looks like a 3D man. Coloured a vibrant green.

I've made some fakemon that you might like (three so far) but haven't made names and stats for them though. So I'll be busy making names for my fakemon.:D

Yeah I don' tthink that the Pokemon that Wobbuffet fit in the ""Pokemon category", but I like the data sheets. Thanks for helping out with those. I will add your name to the front post for helping out with the data sheets.

@SmashUp: I would be interested in seeing some of your fakemons.

You could put the sheets up on the front post, asking for designs. I have to admit, I just pulled the three out of a pile I had. I'll start working on some of the fakemon art put up.

Okay I have updated the front post with the jobs. I have added Wobbuffet onto the Jobs list as a Data Sheet Creator.

I will still try to get the Pokeball Sprites uploaded to the front post soon since we have two good ones for the game. We aren't sure yet if they will be in the game for sure, but they are going to be on the front post. I will also add some of the Data Sheets onto the front post as well.

Also thanks for helping out Wobbuffet with the Data Sheets.

I have fixed ice pokeball.
icepokeball1.png

Thanks Shaymin6.6 it looks really cool now. I will add that Pokeball as well as other ones to the front post soon whenever I get the time. We still need the sprite version of the Pokemon as well as the back-sprite version of the sprites so I can add them into the game.

hello, everyone, i would just like to ask you a question, could you please not use my egypten, and fire starter line, I would appreciate that greatly, if you have any questions about my request, no, pardon me, my DEMAND please take it to pm's. Thanks....

Well I can't really PM you about the your demand since you haven't activated your Private Messaging system yet. I would like to know why you have asked us to take it off.

Here are examples of my work:

[attachment=5926][attachment=5925][attachment=5924]

Attachments

• pokemon.png
    pokemon.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 13
  • pokemon3.png
    pokemon3.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 17
  • slim.png
    slim.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 15

@toille12345: If you demand that Ice Arceus takes it down, then why on earth would you post it here?

@SmashUp: Well they don't really look like Pokemon to me. Though I will take them into consideration. :)

@SinnohTrainer17: I agree with you. I will wait until toille12345 gives me an explanation for his demand of why I should take the art off the front post.

Back