Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Updated With New Wave of Artwork*

Sprites, I can fuse Pokemon and Pokeballs together, or I can use a plain Pokeball as a template to create a completely new one
I can try drawing as well

Yeah could you try spriting a pokeball. I would like to see how it turns out. I will also try and see how mine turns out as well. I will try to make a ice Pokeball.

Like a competition? Cool :p, I would love a good challenge n_n, I will try a fire one

Mine will probably take a while to make but you can make it if you want as well. I will probably upload mine tonight or something.
But you are going down! :p

So Jayj4 do you like the new title of this thread? :p

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Updated With New Wave of Artwork* And Jayj4 is not going to win.

.... -_-
Now that is over reacting :mad:
And your going dowwn!!!!!!!
I can't find any inspiration though....
I might do flying instead, or ghost, or another type....
But your still going down O_O
:p

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Updated With New Wave of Artwork* And Jayj4 is not going to win :p

You can make another type for a Pokeball like a dark Pokeball. I will do ice.

Ice Arceus wins!

Can I fuse a pokemon and a Pokeball, or does it have to be a scratch sprite?

Well you can try it both ways and see how it turns out to be or just pick whichever one you prefer more.

al3hc1.png

iwoi12.png

So far that's what I have made, a Ghastly Pokeball and an electric pokeball, now I am going to try a scratch sprite one
I'm still going to win :D
EDIT:
Here is the second pokeball scratch sprite I have ever done in my entire life :S
2ltg0fs.png

It is a saturn pokeball, I know the rings are a bit too elongated, oops....

Wow Jayj4. You're really good at making the Pokeballs. It seems like you are going to win. :p

I am still working on the ice ball should have it completed soon.

Thanks, and cool, can't wait to see yours! n_n
BTW, what was this mini competition for anyway?

I don't know you just said competition so I was like okay sure. My favorite on is the electric one really nice job. Should have the ice one completed soon.

Ohhhh....
I guess i misinterpreted....
But then why did you ask if I could do Pokeballs?
Still it is going to be fun deciding who's is the best :p
Cool, I really wanna see it!

Well at least we got some sprites of Pokeball that might be handy for the game. I am going upload a picture soon of a battle in the game between the rival and the rival soon. Though I still need back images of the sprites.

:p, Hurry up with the ice pokeball, can't wait :p
Wait...
Rival against rival?
I can try backsprites, though I have never done any before, there's a first time to everything n_n

Oops a mistake I meant the main character vs. the rival. Should have that completed soon. Also you can try for making the back sprites for the game so I can start adding the things into the game. I am currently making the ice Pokeball, not sure if it is going to turn out good though, I'll try my best. :p

But, I'll need front sprites and/or art of both the characters :D
Good luck, your pokeball is probably going to be better than all three of mine n_n

The sprites are located on the front post. Try making back sprites of them and the artwork is also located there. I am about 90% done with the Pokeball.

There is only one sprite, and that is of Bloss, if you want me to do fakemon as well, I will try

@Jayj4: Okay.

I completed the sprite a couple hours ago but didn't post it here. So here it is now:
IcePokeball-1.jpg

Yeah well not really happy with this one. I will be working on the water one next hopefully that will turn out great.

Back