Pokemon Ice Version

Sprite meaning like this:
Falkner(HGSS)Sprite.gif

The sprite that you created is what is known to be called a Mug Shot which is used right before a transition into battle takes place. Which could be helpful for the game since the mug shot is to be one of the Team Terrafrost commanders.

Ahhh you mean Challenge Sprite. We haven't made a Sprite for Commander Person Lady :( I'm sorry. It should be a fusion of Gardenia for the head, Fantina for the arm, and Mars for the body I think. I will try my best at this :)
EDIT: Added her :) Please view, and comment.

Attachments

• TerraFrost Female Commander By Dustin.PNG
    TerraFrost Female Commander By Dustin.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 18
This is a fusion right? If this is a fusion then it actually does look good and gives me a better understanding of how the final version should look like. Thanks Dustin.

----
The only thing I mostly need at the moment is a Male & Female main character for the game since I can start using those instead of old sprites for the game.
I will also be editing the database more and start clearing out unnecessary scripts and other materials that were included with the program that isn't very useful for the game.

^
Its fine, there's no problem with that.

----
I am going to be working on getting things finally uploaded into the game and getting rid of unnecessary stuff from the database. Since I am using the Pokemon Essentials, some things that are in the game like some sprites might be old -- probably around R/S/E version.

I have gotten rid of about 98% of all the unnecessary materials from the database and have added some of the necessary materials for the game into the database. The only main thing I have left to do is to change the Scene_Title completely and make few changes to the trainer profile.

Hello all! I'm your new Co-Leader! My wonderful friend Ice Arceus asked me if I wanted the promotion, and YES! Continues blonde moment: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Ok ok, I hereby promise to take up the responsiblities of being Co-Leader and junk like that! LETS PARTY!!!!!! By the way, Thank you Ice Arceus :D

lol....

Being co-leader means you have to help out with various departments throughout the game as well.

Yes yes, and yes. It is hard picking just one Dept. to work in. I like all of them! Especially spriting! One thing, I will not be on this weekend. I will be back on sunday around.....6:00 PM EST. Reason: I am staying with my dad this weekend :) I hope you don't mind. I will however be thinking of other ideas for sprites, and such.
~DC

^
Alright.

----
There are going to be a couple of problems with the storyline and the region map. Since I couldn't accurately follow the region map, I am planning on doing it all over or just keeping it the same and changing the positions of the towns in the game. As for the storyline, I don't exactly know how accurately I will be able to follow it. But hopefully near the end of the whole project I should be able to go back to the places that don't follow the storyline and fix it a bit.

Just a quick update on things that are completed with the game:

-Battle System 50% completed
-Database is updated with Pokemon related things, but still needs a bit cleaning

What I hope to get completed soon:

-Two more towns (including gyms and routes)
-Battle System to be mostly completed
-Database to be mostly completed

EDIT: I got the first attack animation done (Leer) and it actually worked out perfectly. I hope to get around 10 attacks done.

EDIT#2: I am also planning on reverting back to the emerald tileset since there are more sets and will be easier and faster to use.

@ IceArceus I'm loving your new DP. :) Anything you need help with?
Names -- any new towns/caves/forests/sprites? :rolleyes:

@Dustin Are you excited for tomorrow 11:00AM EST! Born This Way Video!

Yes, we seriously need names for towns, caves, and forests, and maybe sprites for the game.

Towns;
Sephora Town
Joulos City (Electric Gym City) as in 'Joules' meaning power.
Leviathon City (Main City?)
Lomeburg

Caves/Forests
Frostasia
Terabite Falls
Fissure Fields
Tundric Forest

Pokemon (Idea Types);
Giplic (Grass Pokemon)
Gauntte (Ghost Pokemon)
Ambernos (Fire Pokemone)
Legatto (Fighting Pokemon)
Rhotten (Poison Pokemon)

Thanks Hooker, I will most likely use most of them eventually.

----
Going to redesign some of the towns again, since I am planning on reverting back to the emerald tileset.

I'm back!
@Hooker: YES! Born This Way Vid :D LOVE IT!!!! Can't Wait!!!!
@IceArceus: I am still thinking of names, and I have a few. I went to Ruby Falls yesterday, so I was thinking about a waterfall name. :)

I was thinking, it could be sorta' like Mt. Coronet. We could have the Tokaw cave in the Iceroft Mountains, and have the waterfall in Tokaw Cave. just something I was thinking of :D
~DC

I'll see what I can do with the mountains. I have to go back and see if the tilesets include waterfall tiles. All I know is that there isn't a very broad section for the caves/mountains.

----
I am going to try getting more things done today including re-styling all of the towns into the older tilesets (since there are more tiles).
The battle system is my main mission to complete. About 50% of the whole system is completed and I just have to make a few adjustments and hopefully it should start working soon....

Quick update on things I got completed today:

-Totally re-did Icelet Town (starting town) of the region. I have added the necessary tiles and also have added a few new things to it. I hope to get a couple of things done with the right side/top/bottom part of the map as well, since they seem a bit plain. Once I get that completed I will then work on Route 1 and then the next town and hopefully get those two done quickly.

Just checking in...seems everything is good here, good luck!

PS. please don't add an 8 bit version of any lady gaga in the game, cause then i would be humming for years

also if you do need 8 bit music i could help, i use Mario paint, although I'm not that good at it

Back