Wi-Fi Trades Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 46 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

Alright, can we trade now? Can you clone the shiny's for me please?

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 46 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

Alright

Actually, I am trading now with someone. Could we battle afterwards?

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 54 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

Alright

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 54 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

I am getting ready to trade.

OK just a sec it might take a while to copy them

Octisnow257 said:
Could I have a clone + the original for both pokemon? Thanks!

Sakura5881 said:
Octisnow257 said:
Could I have a clone + the original for both pokemon? Thanks!
OK, I'm in

what nature is the shiny mudkip and what are it's ivs?

Nature is Bashful IV's don't know

Thanks for cloning my pokemon.

no problem

After this trade, I will get my battle pokemon.

Same here

Thanks for the battle! :)

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 56 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

Can I have the Gender, Moves, and Nature of the Shiny Dratini Please?

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 56 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

Moves: Leer, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage
Nature: Adamant

Check my Thread to see if you'd like anything for him

Oh, is he nicknamed?

I would like the Shiny Fearow for my Shiny Dratini

Ok!

I'll put you on my waiting list :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back