Wi-Fi Trades Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

I can't trade now how about tomorrow

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

Alright, sure :3

Rayquaza for 10Anniv Raikou, yes?

I can trade now if you can

I'll trade a Rayquaza for shiny Chimchar. :3 Its Lv76 and I need to check the stats but I can attach a MBall

Forgot about above. I can trade now.

ok just a sec i need to clone my pokemon

Sure thing,

my FC is 5285-0000-8801

got it do you have mine if you don't it is 3695 5122 0786

Already in, I'll be on Standby. :3

I'd like to trade something for a Shiny Chimchar. :eek: I have an Aggron, JP, and others. I also have a UT JP Bulbasaur

thanks

No prob.
Is there anything specific you want for Shiny Chimchar?

no sorry

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 56 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

Octisnow257 said:
OK don't forget

I won't :D

I'll add you to my waiting list

Hello, i have an UT Regice and an UT Regirock that I would like to trade for a 10 ANNIV celebi, and a Shiny Eevee, if you dont mind :]

CMT for Shiny Groudon Please!!

I trade more than one thing for it. 1 Event and SHiny or 2 Events. Or 3 of the special offer.

What nature is the Shiny Gengar?

jboy: Impish
Zac: I don't have one

CMT for these Shiny Bidoof UT, Shiny Pachirisu UT, Shiny Heracross UT.

how about the Shiny pineco, Bagon and whimsar for them

Would you trade my UT mystry mew for your celebi?

I getting one from someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back