Wi-Fi Trades Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 56 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

OK don't forget

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 56 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

See my thread for Shiny Starly and Shiny Zubat. Could we have a battle after the trade.

I would like surfing pikachu and 10th ANIV Blaziken I can battle after the trade

Alright, could you clone the pokemon for me please? 2 clones + the original

I can not trade today sorry but I can trade and battle tomorrow

It's okay! Just PM me when your ready.

OK I will

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

I'm interested in the Shiny Eevee, Shiny Chimchar, and Shiny Torchic. Can you tell me what their natures are?

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

the natures are
Shiny Eevee: modest
Shiny Chimchar: Adamant
Shiny Torchic: Lax

Everyone that might want to trade with me I might not be able to trade till I don't know why my Wi-Fi is not working but I will tell you when it start's to work again

I like your SHiny Dratini and Shiny Skitti.
Does that SHiny Eevee have Wish? If So, what are the IV's?

I have all the starters in shiny form. They are fully evolved by rare candy. No evs put into them yet. But they are still UT.

Check my thread.

What would you like for these: Shiny Chimchar, Shiny Turtwig, Shiny Chansey. See My Thread.

shadoworganoid: only want them not evolved plus you said by rare candy so I think it might be hacked so no
Sakura5881: I don't know your thread is not finished so nothing yet

Fine, but rare candy does not make a pokemon hacked. You get rare candies in the game too.

yeah but if you evolved a pokemon by rare candies it seems like it might be hacked that's why

Hi I can give you :
dialga
palkia
garitina
azelf (timid)
uxie (calm)
for movie arcues plus I don't care if it's cloned :)

I have all of them sorry but I don't have all of these
Mew
Mewtwo
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
all of the regis
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Rayquaza
also if you look at my want list you can find what I want

My shiny thread is finished, you may check now.

Hi-hi!

I'd love to offer up a Rayquaza for something!
Maybe 10Anniv Raikou? I'll throw in a Masterball :3

I don't want the masterball but I will trade for the Rayquaza
Sakura5881: all the shinys you have I have too

Alright, my FC is 5285 0000 8801- Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back