Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

RE: Pokemon Plotholes!

You can save your game and turn it off whenever you want. You can red your Pokemon's levels. You can have 999 of EVERY item, but your bag never gets heavy. You never sleep unless it is an event.

Good points, lol. :p

They should make it that you have a stamina level, a food level, thirst level, and you need to maintain these levels when they get low. It would make the game a lot more interesting I would think. :)

LuckyLuigi7 said:

They should make it that you have a stamina level, a food level, thirst level, and you need to maintain these levels when they get low. It would make the game a lot more interesting I would think. :)
A little boy goes on a vacation with his family to the Carribean for three months...

Three months later...

POWER ON.

"Oh, no! *Insert character name here* has died! You forgot to feed them for three months! What's wrong with you?"

LuckyLuigi7 said:

what do you wanna call it? "The Sims: Gotta catch 'em all!" ?

its a Pokemon game lol, its not supposed to make THAT much sense :p

I don't know if this is really a plothole or not, but you can't fly off of fullmoon island, even though it is outside.

Well, officers are supposed to show compassion as well. ACtually, they do, because they're human. Criminals dying isn't something fun to watch.

Also, you'd wonder why Joy accepts full-health Pokemon for healing. It's rather obvious, isn't it?

SixaxiS said:
The All Powerful Squirtle said:
Jessie and James "died."

When did THAT happen? o_O

One of the episodes in season 1. It was called "Pokemon Shipwreck" or something like that. She wasn't "sad." She said "5 young, good trainers couldn't escape the shipwreck. They were Ash Ketchum, Misty, Brock, Jessie, and James." Kind of odd how she only says Ash's last name, but not everyone else's. :/

i'm surprised no one mentioned this one yet:

How is it possible that there are over 500 exactly the same Joy's and Jenny's?

Not true. Brock from the anime said that they have differnet eyelash sizes.

Meowth doesn't have a Poke Ball. Why don't people just capture him?

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Well, officers are supposed to show compassion as well. ACtually, they do, because they're human. Criminals dying isn't something fun to watch.

Also, you'd wonder why Joy accepts full-health Pokemon for healing. It's rather obvious, isn't it?

How is it obvious? What is obvious? She has nothing to do?

Paper PokeMaster said:
SixaxiS said:
Jessie and James "died."

One of the episodes in season 1. It was called "Pokemon Shipwreck" or something like that. She wasn't "sad." She said "5 young, good trainers couldn't escape the shipwreck. They were Ash Ketchum, Misty, Brock, Jessie, and James." Kind of odd how she only says Ash's last name, but not everyone else's. :/

Yes, i just watched that episode recently on dvd and i dont think that officer jenney knew they were criminals or she could have just thought that jessie and james could be anybody's name.

SixaxiS said:
LuckyLuigi7 said:

what do you wanna call it? "The Sims: Gotta catch 'em all!" ?

its a Pokemon game lol, its not supposed to make THAT much sense :p

Lol, that would be fail, but I know where y'all are coming from (I know what you mean).

Oh, and to solve the question about him/her (the trainer) not talking that much in the game is because he/she is never seen brushing their teeth. Who wants to talk when you've never brushed your teeth in days? XD

Elite Stride said:
Paper PokeMaster said:
SixaxiS said:
Jessie and James "died."

Yes, I just watched that episode recently on dvd and I don't think that officer jenney knew they were criminals or she could have just thought that jessie and james could be anybody's name.

Well, they don't have last names in Pokemon, so... It would be easy to get confused if there are multiple people with the same name.

here's one:

in Team Rocket's hideout in Celadon City (below the Game Corner) you have to battle a grunt for the lift key. After you win, he drops the lift key. When you keep talking to him, all he says is "Oh no! I dropped the lift key!"

why doesn't he just pick it up again :p

SixaxiS said:
here's one:

in Team Rocket's hideout in Celadon City (below the Game Corner) you have to battle a grunt for the lift key. After you win, he drops the lift key. When you keep talking to him, all he says is "Oh no! I dropped the lift key!"

why doesn't he just pick it up again :p
He's a grunt. Grunts don't think.

lol, then why did Boss Rocket leave the Silph Scope in the same manner? XD

Why is it pokemon don`t evolve in breeding center or the seasons ash doesen`t travel with brock how does he survive?

Let's seee... the seasons he doesn't travel with Brock... uh, when would that be? He's the only series regular who's been there the whole time.

The breeding centre makes a good point. >.> It made my Magikarp a level 20 without evolving :/

Back