Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

RE: Pokemon Plotholes!

...Maybe her name is... Jocelyn Blythe or something? o_O
Or maybe he's just senile.

If Arceus is indeed the Alpha Pokémon, then why did he create Dialga and Palkia to create time and space? He could've just done it himself. What's his excuse? Too busy?

Also, what exactly does Arceus do except standing on some friggin glowing platform waiting for a person with a red hat to come along and throw a Masterball at him?

SixaxiS: If Aaazooz has the powers of creation (which is the only thing we "know" he has (except for stopping-some-meteorites-powers and stuff)), that doesn't mean he could control Time and Space. Therefore, he created Dialga and Palkia with his Creation-skillz.

That's the best answer I can give, at least.

Oh, and the Spacegoat is probably asleep. Or just waiting. Whatever most other Legendary Pokémon are doing, I guess.

Paper PokeMaster said:
^ xD

Why do the Pokemans respect you for badges? I mean, they're little pieces of plastic/metal. They don't care how many battles you've won...

Maybe the badges have some magical power that forces the Pokemon to obey you. O.O

Leftovers are not really Leftovers, Arcues,Dialga,Palkia and Mew came together all at once to make in item that gives Pokemon Health for no reason what so ever.

42 chocolate said:
Paper PokeMaster said:
^ xD

Why do the Pokemans respect you for badges? I mean, they're little pieces of plastic/metal. They don't care how many battles you've won...

Maybe the badges have some magical power that forces the Pokemon to obey you. O.O

They probably respect your prestige in the pokemon world and how you have achieved so much :p

kashmaster said:
42 chocolate said:
Paper PokeMaster said:
^ xD

They probably respect your prestige in the pokemon world and how you have achieved so much :p

But how do they know you didn't steal the badges?

They didnt change the order of the badges when you look at them in Platinum.

It just blends in with the surroundings. It's still there to block the light, so there will obviously be a shadow.

LoneTyranitar said:
Leftovers are not really Leftovers, Arcues,Dialga,Palkia and Mew came together all at once to make in item that gives Pokemon Health for no reason what so ever.

Not true, in R/S/E, you find leftovers in the trash can in the SS whatever, suggesting, It's leftovers that some dude put in the trash.

42 chocolate said:
kashmaster said:
42 chocolate said:
Paper PokeMaster said:
^ xD

But how do they know you didn't steal the badges?

Well they are pokemon not humans, they probably think stealing is cool lol

1. Not once do you EVER HAVE to eat, or use the bathroom. EVER.
2. You're ten and your mom lets you go across the country alone?
3. You need to be told how to run?
4. The inner-time system of the game is awkward, You save in the morning, come back at night, and the game is dark already! So you have been standing for 12 hours?

Dezuray said:
1. Not once do you EVER HAVE to eat, or use the bathroom. EVER. I'm sure our character does all sorts of stuff when we turn our game off
2. You're ten and your mom lets you go across the country alone? You have your pokemon first!
3. You need to be told how to run? no, how to use the shoes
4. The inner-time system of the game is awkward, You save in the morning, come back at night, and the game is dark already! [So you have been standing for 12 hours?
standing can be quite entertaining

Lol, it better be... If someone considers their character to be an alternate version of themselves, they probably should never live alone. EVER.

Another Thing: In the game, there is NO place where any of the items or PokeBalls are made.
If Bill turns himself into a Pokemon, how does he talk?
[This was intentional...BUT] Manaphy lays a Phione egg, but Phione does not evolve into Manaphy.

Paper PokeMaster said:
How come Prof. [insert name here] can't tell if you're a boy or girl?

You're probably chatting on teh internetz with him in the beginning. Hard to tell the gender then. : D

In PBR how can Kyorge float in the air like Dewgong? but they arent got Leviate or are Flying type?

Back