Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

RE: Pokemon Plotholes!

It's made in a certain way... Like, bedtime stories... They just know. =P

0.o O K... If legendaries can't breed, and Pokemon can die, then how are there still legendaries? You think they would've died out...?

You would think so too, but it is apparent that Groudon, Kyogre, Arcues, Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga cannot die (since they practically rule over something). Lugia has been shown to have mated, and Ho-Oh is a Phoenix.

Mew and Mewtwo... just maybe.

Celebi is a time guy, so I doubt it can die.

In the Celebi movie, there were hundreds of Celebi, from the past and future. Maybe Celebi can die.

Obviously. Pokemon do die. Mt Pyre and Pokemon Tower in Lavender town.

Zyflair said:
You would think so too, but it is apparent that Groudon, Kyogre, Arcues, Giratina, Palkia, and Dialga cannot die (since they practically rule over something). Lugia has been shown to have mated, and Ho-Oh is a Phoenix.

Mew and Mewtwo... just maybe.

Celebi is a time guy, so I doubt it can die.
Celebi almost died in the movie...

PP; Oh, I didn't see. XD

Zyflair; It's impossible for them to die. They are in hibernation, instead of death.

Charizard is Fire/Flying; why not Fire/Dragon? Seriously, for one, it's the coolest dueltype poke, and two, it makes so much more sense; obviously dragons can fly, negating the need for flying type. They did it with Latios/Latias; why not charizard?

Zyflair said:
The egg of course

Another thing, I have a Female Dratini and a Male Charizard.

They got an egg... I don't want to know how that happened.

What about Skitty and Wailord? Those two can breed.

Paper PokeMaster said:
Wailord would squish Skitty. 0.o

Which is why I'm wondering why the creators would make such an unusal pair for breeding. It doesn't make sense and of course a lot in the game doesn't make sense.

There are so many awkward thoughts from thinking about it that it sends my mind reeling...

Did anyone else wonder how back in the old games your rival was in the Pokemon Tower without a Silph Scope seemingly with no problem? Maybe he was doing it to scare you in some kind of Pokemon version of the show, "Most Haunted."

Red: "Stop Pikachu! I... I sense a presence!"
Pikachu: *Looks around worriedly*
Blue: "... It's me."
Red and Pikachu: *High pitched screaming*
Blue: ¬¬;

Switchback said:
Red: "Stop Pikachu! I... I sense a presence!"
Pikachu: *Looks around worriedly*
Blue: "... It's me."
Red and Pikachu: *High pitched screaming*
Blue: ¬¬;
Hold up. I didn't get that far into the magna. Did that really happen?

Jamtok said:
Charizard is Fire/Flying; why not Fire/Dragon? Seriously, for one, it's the coolest dueltype poke, and two, it makes so much more sense; obviously dragons can fly, negating the need for flying type. They did it with Latios/Latias; why not charizard?
They are Psychic type so they can Levitate but it is not there ability since they are Legendaries.

There is no other Pokemon that can fly that is not a Flying type. If there is there is a logical explaination for it.

Raichu/Leafeon said:
Jamtok said:
They are Psychic type so they can Levitate but it is not there (their, not there) ability since they are Legendaries.

There is no other Pokemon that can fly that is not a Flying type. If there is there is a logical explaination for it.

You're arguing against something I never even mentioned. Flygon is a Dragon/Ground type, and they didn't make it a flying type, did they? My point is that GF should've made Charizard dragon/fire, not flying/fire. My comment had nothing to do with Pokemon that can fly, or whatever point you're getting across. What you just said wasn't new to me; I've been aware of these things. ^_^

Back