Pokemon Promo Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I knew people who still had them, yes I would.
But anyway, there's so many promo cards it will be hard. Thankfully for the WOTC ones, I already have 1/4 of them (add an extra 6 to make 19 if you count the World Pikachu collection ones)

There are 53 WOTC Black Star Promos and most of them can be purchased online for a relatively cheap price. The stamped promos from the WOTC era will probably be a little harder to find and the prices might be a little higher as well.

I haven't seen the Gliscor or Porygon Z promos and I have no idea what numbers they would be. I will try to add the POP holos within the next day or two.

Here is all of the Japanese Player Promos

001/PLAY Regice ex
002/PLAY Regirock ex
003/PLAY Registeel ex
004/PLAY Plusle
005/PLAY Minun
006/PLAY Celebi ex
007/PLAY Mew ex
008/PLAY Player's Club
009/PLAY Moltres ex
010/PLAY Articuno ex
011/PLAY Zapdos ex
012/PLAY ______'s Celebi
013/PLAY ______'s Mew
014/PLAY ______'s Jirachi
015/PLAY Cyclone Energy
016/PLAY Boost Energy
017/PLAY Warp Energy
018/PLAY Masterball
019/PLAY ______'s Kyogre
020/PLAY ______'s Rayquaza
021/PLAY Rayquaza
022/PLAY Vaporeon
023/PLAY Jolteon
024/PLAY Flareon
025/PLAY Espeon
026/PLAY Umbreon
027/PLAY Kyogre ex
028/PLAY Groudon ex
029/PLAY Rayquaza ex
030/PLAY Ho-oh ex
031/PLAY Lugia ex
032/PLAY Jirachi ex

darkrai master777 said:
And the list grows longer and longer...

So many...
The thread has maybe half of all Japanese promos. My rough count says over 775 Japanese promos have been released.

POP 9 promos

1/17 Garchomp
2/17 Manaphy
3/17 Raichu
4/17 Regigigas
5/17 Rotom
6/17 Buizel
7/17 Croagunk
8/17 Gabite
9/17 Lopunny
10/17 Pachirisu
11/17 Pichu
12/17 Buneary
13/17 Chimchar
14/17 Gabite
15/17 Pikachu
16/17 Piplup
17/17 Turtwig

Well, this is the first time I've been back since the site went back up. It sure feels good to be back! So lets get right down to business shall we. I've added the whole list of POP Series 9, the three promos from the Spring tins, and the new Regional Championships promo card.

Also, I don't have access to all of the Japanese promos released so if anyone would like to post any of the cards that are not currently on the list it would be greatly appreciated! I will try to update as often as I can but as we all know school can slow the progress down.

Cheers!

I already added those. Please read previous posts!

Could the cards that never get included into our sets be counted as Promo's? Or not?
Like ______ Chansey from some real old set.
And as the list grows...my chances grow less.

I just stopped at a Target here looking for the new tins. Instead of finding them, I saw a new POP8 Heatran promo pack. It comes with the promo Heatran, one POP8 promo pack, and a Platinum pack. Next time I will get a price for it, but I am guessing it is in the $5 price range.

I just added the Heatran and Yanmega Holo versions to the list.

I would only add the cards that haven't come out in the U.S. if they were promos from Japan.

I've been told by many people that the Porygon Z promo has been released. I have personally not seen the card yet but I'm sure its been released. You should check around online and see if you can find it!

No sign of the Porygon Z/Gliscor promos here yet.

There is also the new Regigigas gift box promo with a jumbo version out. Not sure off hand what number it is without looking it up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back