Wi-Fi Trades Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! [Wi-Fi is back! Yeah!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Now offering RNGed shiny services! [Closed for now]

Porygon-X said:
I can get everything you posted there.

Do you have any Upgrades or Dubious Discs?

RULE OF THUMB
If the owner of the thread is offering any breedable shiny, chances are they don't want other people's breedable shiny. Just thought I'd put that out there.;)

In other stuff, UPDATE!

I'm going to update the thread rules, and add a lot of new pokemon to the list, so please be sure to check back!

ok i have 1 dubilisk disk and mabye a upgrade(havent looked yet)

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Check out the mothly giveaway and auction! BIG UPDATE

Perhaps you should read the rules, before posting.

You want a hacked Drifloon? For maybe an Upgrade?

In other news:

HUGE UPDATE! LIKE, MAJOR HUGE UPDATE!

Check out the first post for mothly giveaways, and auctions.

RE: Porygon-X's Super Trade Thread! Check out the mothly giveaway and auction! BIG UPDATE

Shweet. PM me trade times.

Porygon-X said:
Shweet. PM me trade times.

i cant pm yet ill have to post 4 more times ill pm in a week or so

Quite easy: Feebas please? To keep it fair, I can offer a starter or Aron with a Heart Scale.

Hmm, I actually am in need of a treecko....

So, Feebas
FOR
Treecko (You could also have the treecko hold a heart scale if you want to enter the auction. I don't think many folks will enter this month, so you have a nice shot at winning)

I have all except for that and Torchic. Mudkip OK? I just need to evolve a Slugma and hatch a Riolu egg for my sister first.

All I need is Treecko. Sorry dude.

I also have access to anything HG exclusive, like Sableye. I could also help you with your HG/SS game with something like Stunky or Glameow. I have access to a lot of things, so let me know if you find something that is worth it. (over 300 obtained in pokedex :D)

That's cool!

Although I don't need anything... Other than a good IV Snover and/or good IV Chansey. And by good IVs I mean like, many 31s. Thanks.

heya.
your list is pretty sweet. Do you know if any of your pokemon are EVd or have pretty good IVs?

Let me check my Happiny and Chansey…

safariblade said:
heya.
your list is pretty sweet. Do you know if any of your pokemon are EVd or have pretty good IVs?

Thanks! I appreciate that. I worked hard for this much stuff, and there's more to come!

As for your question, all the Pokemon that I've EVed are in use, and can't be traded. All the pokemon with good IVs that I'm not using, are stated. But that's not many.;)

The sub section "Other Good Pokemon" as I recall, most aren't that great. I'm thinking about just releasing them, IV breed, and EV train fresh new ones.

Let me check my Happiny and Chansey…

Ok, I'll be here. ;)

ill trade you a dubious disk or upgrade for your Ralts, Naughty

No 31's, though Happiny is strangely all 15's. Anything simpler I can get you? Chansey has 30 in HP and 29 in Sp. Def., plus I am trying to get rid of multiple pokemon in one evolutionary line right now.

Porygon-X said:
As for your question, all the Pokemon that I've EVed are in use, and can't be traded.
I could clone and trade you back the original.

I am able to get Treeko thanks to safariblade now! I'll make you an egg after we trade.

Uhh... Exp. Share and maybe an UpGrade and Dubious Disk for your Latias? I might go get something else for this deal...

~SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back