"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 500 subscribers!

Well I subscribed last night, and have to say, I like the run down of the Primes. Although I do believe you missed a very important tech for a donphan prime, which would've been the RR Nidoqueen. So that the 10 dmg you do to your bench means nothing due to Maternal Comfort.

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 500 subscribers!

Sweet. I'm super happy with 5th Place. :D

dmaster out.

so what all won i know dmaster took 5th congrats i was gonna enter but i was a day late

Congratulations dmaster! I would love to see your deck!

Whatcha run dmaster!? Congrats homie!

Uh...just wondering, how good was my list? I'm just curious to see how well or terribly I did. You don't have to gimme a full-fledged response, just a score or something.

EspeonROX said:
Uh...just wondering, how good was my list? I'm just curious to see how well or terribly I did. You don't have to gimme a full-fledged response, just a score or something.

I'm also curious to know how well I did.

He'll post it soon hopefully but it was a normal Legos deck with +4 DCE.

dmaster out.

Lol meaty, i won, and i'm not a mod =D maybe you were talking dmaster, but hey, someone from beach won =D

Hey jwitz its Ryan28...sorry about our match up :(. I didn't know how else to contact and be sure you'd see it. I saw your newest episode, and i gotta say good job =). If I get my hamachi fixed hopfully we can actually play a game one day. IM me if you want to talk.

Hey everybody! I've been out of town with no Internet access, so I can answer your questions now if you'd like!

For the two of you who wanted to know how you did, what were your youtube names/decks?

Congrats again to everybody who entered--thanks for such an overwhelming response!

weavile132 said:
Lol meaty, i won, and i'm not a mod =D maybe you were talking dmaster, but hey, someone from beach won =D

I meant dmaster, I didn't realize you were from pokebeach. :D

JWittz said:
For the two of you who wanted to know how you did, what were your youtube names/decks?

SkylarV5 / Ambiploud

Craig III said:
SkylarV5 / Ambiploud

You definitely were in the top 16, meaning at least one of me and my family put you in our top 7s. The concept is solid and unique, and we especially liked exploud GE+ DCE. The ambipom was just okay.

Other technical things I would have changed would have been upping claydol to a 2-2 line and fitting the 4th bebe's. I also would have gone with 4 call, 4 psy, instead of 2 call, 6 psy.

Otherwise, it was a solid list with a creative build and a pretty strong support line :D

nice work Dmaster with 5th place (been so in complacent with the interweb's as of late). cya

Hey everybody! (After a ton of frustration) My new episode on the rest of the HeartGold SoulSilver set is up! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bceyHGE9HI

Apparently not yet processed... :(

Meaty said:
Apparently not yet processed... :(

It's up and HD-functional now! IT just took youtube a bit longer than it normally does to process :/

Hey everybody! The next episode is up, all about preparing for donk decks at states. Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po0DyD2mSdA

just count me as a subscriber because i don't have a youtube acount.

Awesome intro. Haha, "CandyKingdraEnergyDragonPumpKnockOut." :p

Back