"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 300 subscribers!

Babasai said:
Hah, I completely forgot about this contest until a friend showed me the video on Facebook.

Anyway, I made a Youtube account just for the occasion, and I messaged you my deck already. Just so you know. Oh yeah, and I also subscribed :)

thanks a ton for joining up!

dmaster said:
I'm going to send a deck as well. :] What sucks though is your banlist. :[ You ask for the best deck and it's like all the cards you listed. All I wish is that Garchomp C wouldn't be banned. _-_

dmaster out.

haha well that's the very reason I created the bans :p. There's no doubt that all the best decks already lie in the cards I listed-- but maybe there's a secret deck that hasn't been uncovered yet! That's what I'm set out to find :)

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 300 subscribers!

I´ve already sent the list. And without the banlist, the contest would be lame (although it would be better if we were allowed to use HGSS Trainers at least).

Blaine said:
I´ve already sent the list. And without the banlist, the contest would be lame (although it would be better if we were allowed to use HGSS Trainers at least).

The thing is, we're still not sure which HGSS trainers will make their way into the english set. If we knew, I'd make it a HGSS contest!

EspeonROX said:
All of you guys hate the banlist. I love it. :) It makes us so much more creative, and I love this opportunity. I PM'd you a list. Good luck to everyone! :D

I'm probably not entering but I love the banlist. I hate the metagame because everybody has the same deck.

Episode 8 on the new legendary pokemon is up! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7vjJ0vH5JQ&feature=player_embedded

YOU DID IT!!! Lol jk. Interesting episode. Really I'm gonna have to agree with everything that you said, about them looking awesome, but being bad. However they can still possibly work, but probably not. Next week you should discuss the whole HGSS set, and predict the future format!

Meaty said:
YOU DID IT!!! Lol jk. Interesting episode. Really I'm gonna have to agree with everything that you said, about them looking awesome, but being bad. However they can still possibly work, but probably not. Next week you should discuss the whole HGSS set, and predict the future format!

yeah, I'm trying to review these sets piece by piece. Maybe pokemon prime next?

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 500 subscribers!

the last couple episodes where great. maybe one week you can go on how to build a good rogue deck (the formats blah....even with all these playable cards being made, SP just always kills them...)

JWittz said:
yeah, I'm trying to review these sets piece by piece. Maybe pokemon prime next?
i think you should do an article on a ceartain type and how they do, like for example an entire article on the grass type and so on

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 500 subscribers!

Love it, keep em coming!

Yeah Pokemon Prime are getting really exciting. Especially hyped ones such as the likes of Feraligatr and Donphan.

I think rather than Prime Pokemon, you should talk about hyped cards from HG/SS in general (Jumpluff, Ninetales, Feraligatr Prime, Donphan, etc)

SeaLegend said:
I think rather than Prime Pokemon, you should talk about hyped cards from HG/SS in general (Jumpluff, Ninetales, Feraligatr Prime, Donphan, etc)

I want to talk about those cards as soon as the setlist is released. However, we're still not 100% sure what will make the cut and what won't outside of the 6 prime pokemon

Hahaha, another great video! I agree: the HGSS Legends are terrible. Keep the videos comin', because you'll just get more and more subscribers.

Just wondering, how many entries have you gotten for the DCE contest?

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 500 subscriber

JWittz said:
I want to talk about those cards as soon as the setlist is released. However, we're still not 100% sure what will make the cut and what won't outside of the 6 prime pokemon
Well, I don't know how long it takes to make these videos, but we should know by Saturday, right? That's when the prereleases start.

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 500 subscriber

SeaLegend said:
Well, I don't know how long it takes to make these videos, but we should know by Saturday, right? That's when the prereleases start.

I suppose we will know by then--we'll see! I'm pretty busy this weekend with the gf over but we'll try to start putting an episode together early if we can : D

JWittz said:
I suppose we will know by then--we'll see! I'm pretty busy this weekend with the gf over but we'll try to start putting an episode together early if we can : D

I gotta give you props on your talenting abilities. It's nice to see someone that makes hand gestures, speaks with a clear tone, etc. The overall editing on your shouw could be better.

But it is packed with info.

+Life Shaymin said:
The overall editing on your shouw could be better.

I really think you need to elaborate to make this criticism more valuable. I don't see how the show could be "edited better" without an example of poor editing. Without examples, your post is just a rag on the show.

I'm sure JWittz will agree that examples will help him edit better.

ApachePrime said:
I really think you need to elaborate to make this criticism more valuable. I don't see how the show could be "edited better" without an example of poor editing. Without examples, your post is just a rag on the show.

I'm sure JWittz will agree that examples will help him edit better.

Agreed. I understand my cuts from scene to scene aren't always perfect--I'm always hot on a deadline and I miss things from time to time. I don't like the cut in the last 20 seconds of my video where I look like I'm standing up right before I cut to where I say "I did it!", but sometimes I just don't have the time to re-render things (rendering the video takes up to an hour and half depending on size--it's really tedious to go back and fix things).

But yeah, I don't really take it as THAT much of a rag, considering he complimented me first. My goal is to make the show as professional as possible over time, though, so any pointers is always nice as long as you preset 'em well. Thanks for watching everybody!

INFERNAPE112892 said:
Can u pls pm me jwittzs

I don't understand what you're asking. Just send me a pm if you have a question

Back