"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!shooting for 100 subscibers!

Babasai said:
JWittz, you convinced me to buy Pokemon Rumble TCG. Your videos are too good, man.

I like your first video the most, though. Today I was talking with this old-school kid who was trying to look like a know it all with his Base Set, Fossil, and Jungle cards... he was like, "Here's a tip: You want to play your Pokemon in a pyramid line, like 3, 2, and 1..." and deep inside I was shaking my head, haha.

I heard so many people say that! Pokemon ought to start paying me! :p

I was so misguided by the pyramid scheme for so long :( lol

hey everybody! Part 1 of my 3 part episode on current SP decks is up! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2U34YL1wM4

Parts II and III will be up tomorrow!

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!shooting for 100 subscibers!

I like your vids, they are very good and very funny, too. =D

Amazing job again, can't wait for part 2!

And part II is up! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qRXQZx9Csk

Puncher said:
I like your vids, they are very good and very funny, too. =D

Thanks a ton! Not everybody thinks I'm funny, but I'm glad that some of you guys do!

GHJamesGH said:
Amazing job again, can't wait for part 2!

Thanks a ton! Part three should be up tonight or tomorrow morning!

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 300 subscribers!

Hey everybody! Part III is up and running! If I do say so myself, I think it's the best video yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjzuxQf0-Mg

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 300 subscribers!

You should do a deck review thing (Like a deck doctor thing, fix someone's deck every week)
I'm TotlyTheRingmaster on YouTube

^ Thats a good idea! That would be a cool thing to do if the J-Wittz had some extra time.

gecko764 said:
^ Thats a good idea! That would be a cool thing to do if the J-Wittz had some extra time.

Yeah. He should get someone (Like Me) to be the deck Doctor for him! =O

it is wednesday o.o were is your next episode or did I understand something wrong

Puncher said:
it is wednesday o.o were is your next episode or did I understand something wrong

he is right wittz unless the SP vud was to go for a little before next vid

hey everybody! this week started classes for me so I was a little busy, but I'll be releasing a video about my new contest soon! In the meantime, be sure to nominate my latest SP article here for a chance to be on the front page!

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67894&page=4

Being on the pokebeach frontpage would give my show maximum exposure, and I'd really apreciate this opportunity to expand my show. Thanks a ton, guys! The contest should be up in 30 minutes to an hour!

Ooh, a contest? What's it about? I'm intrigued.

Well, after much struggle, the contest video is finally up! Good luck to all who enter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKdGmpWdXPc

Can we PM a deck to you on pokebeach too? I don't have a youtube account(anymore) but I think I might wanna enter. I don't care too much for the prizes, but I have a good idea or two and dislike using popular metagamy decks anyway so I might enter for fun.

Meaty said:
Can we PM a deck to you on pokebeach too? I don't have a youtube account(anymore) but I think I might wanna enter. I don't care too much for the prizes, but I have a good idea or two and dislike using popular metagamy decks anyway so I might enter for fun.

I highly recommend getting a youtube account together, because the contest is also (I'm hoping!) an incentive to collect as many subscribers as I can. As numbers increase so do the amounts of ads youtube permits on my vidoes, etc.

If you want to share ideas outside of the contest though pms, I'm fine with that, though.

Well I'm actually not really so sure I want to enter anyway... I might. I really do hope you get 300 subscribers though, I've been watching some episodes.

Hah, I completely forgot about this contest until a friend showed me the video on Facebook.

Anyway, I made a Youtube account just for the occasion, and I messaged you my deck already. Just so you know. Oh yeah, and I also subscribed :)

I'm going to send a deck as well. :] What sucks though is your banlist. :[ You ask for the best deck and it's like all the cards you listed. All I wish is that Garchomp C wouldn't be banned. _-_

dmaster out.

All of you guys hate the banlist. I love it. :) It makes us so much more creative, and I love this opportunity. I PM'd you a list. Good luck to everyone! :D

Back