"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 500 subscribers!

Wow, these are pretty good! I'll be subscribing and soon as I get my YouTube account in order.

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!going for 500 subscribers!

It's Monday... Did you die for real this time? :(

Meaty said:
It's Monday... Did you die for real this time? :(

lol where are ya Jwitts?

lol my ability to keep up with this monday deadline is so bad : P. I have all the audio done but none of the video-- I had 4-5 hours of homework and that doesn't even mention the studying i skipped out on. It sucks being a student, but sometimes schoolwork comes first. The Vid should be up tomorrow night, sorry for the delay!

Really I'm just glad you're alive... :p It's fine, I'll wait.

That's alright. School is always first! Can't wait for the video! :D

Hey everybody! Only a day late this time, Episode 9 on pokemon prime is up. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWOGtYxE8FU

Hahahaha, the beginning was mucho epic. I got frightened and wondered where you were. >.< Great episode! I loved the breakdown of each Prime card. Awesome work.

Good episode, funny intro. If I may ask, who's the guy on the computer behind you?

I'm gonna guess a roommate.

Yup, he's my roomie. He's a pretty cool dude for letting me shoot videos while he's around!

JWITTZ! I already subscribed to you, and you're pretty much me and LORDY JONES's idol. Just so you know.

6-Dimension said:
JWITTZ! I already subscribed to you, and you're pretty much me and LORDY JONES's idol. Just so you know.

haha I'm glad to hear it! :D. It's nice having a pretty awesome fan following, I can tell you that!

Also, what are all the lyrics too your theme song? We want to memorize them for our school's talent show, but we can't get all of them.

^ Me too. It is catchy but I can't catch some of the words. I still have to watch this weeks video. I'm sure it will be great

6-Dimension said:
Also, what are all the lyrics too your theme song? We want to memorize them for our school's talent show, but we can't get all of them.

oh were you the one who asked me for them a while ago on hamachi I think? If so, sorry for forgetting to respond!

The go--

you'll regirock it with my nonsense and hopeless pokeprojects
you won't stop till you bob to the top with all the hoppips
hip with the metagame trained the reigning top kids
at the top of his game and you can't hitmontop this

You want the best tricks? I suggest you prof it
You want a mesprit? I suggest you profit
Once we've started rolling you know you can't stop it
Let's go and get some lessons from J-Wittz in profit. YEAH

Lol, would people from school even know the song?

Hey everybody, I've finally decided to get involved in the Twitter world! Follow me at http://twitter.com/thejwittz for the official Prof-it Twitter! I'll post pokemon news and information frequently, so be sure to check it out and tell your friends!

Hey everybody! The contest winners are up! Congrats to all who participated!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC-9y0br-G0

Yeah! A pokebeach mod took home some glory! I'm very interested in seeing these people's ideas...

Back