"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!shooting for 100 subscibers!

"What are the chances of you giving me one of those Skittles?"... "100%"... "You know how to play"..
Wow. Good job looking forward to sunday.

RE: "Prof. it!": a bi-weekly youtube show on the pokemon TCG!shooting for 100 subscibers!

Water Pokémon Master said:
What program do you use to edit your vids?

WPM-- I use a program called Sony Vegas. It's the sony equivalent of the very very popular Adobe Premier video editing software. While I still own Premier, which is often used in the editing of real Hollywood films, I like Vegas because it can do almost everything equally, while taking up a LOT less space on your computer memory. Even high end computers like mine freeze up when you have multiple videos and 100s of pictures in the project, so I like my computer running nice and quick while I edit :p.

PoptartG4791 said:
BLAH! SOMEONE SHOULD TAKE ME TO A CC THIS WEEKEND! (That means you mr jwittz)

haha I wish i could, man :p. You had a pretty solid run at that cc-- it's too bad you didn't top cut, despite going 4-1 : (

LoneTyranitar said:
"What are the chances of you giving me one of those Skittles?"... "100%"... "You know how to play"..
Wow. Good job looking forward to sunday.

haha thanks! I'm going to be at saturday's tournament in Schaumberg. What area are you from?

You said you'd be doing a deck analysis each Thursday of every week, yet I haven't seen the newest one or a new episode of "Prof it" recently. What's up with that?

JWittz said:
haha thanks! I'm going to be at saturday's tournament in Schaumberg. What area are you from?

St.Louis side of the river actually(aka Missouri for people who don't know which river im talking about).I have played a few matches in Illonois(sp?) though.

LoneTyranitar said:
St.Louis side of the river actually(aka Missouri for people who don't know which river im talking about).I have played a few matches in Illonois(sp?) though.

I'll definitely be seeing you around regional time (possibly states!) then!

Hey JWittz- when can we expect our next awesome vid?

Card Slinger J said:
You said you'd be doing a deck analysis each Thursday of every week, yet I haven't seen the newest one or a new episode of "Prof it" recently. What's up with that?

He said he's only able to do one episode a week I think.

You should add more Energy so you don't fold to Mirror lol.

dmaster out.

Your channel is awesome!! *subscribes* Nice shuppet deck

Card Slinger J said:
yeah, like tyranitar said, I'm only releasing one episode a week. The videos take a lot longer than expected to make, plus I've been very busy with tournaments and finals recently. Don't worry, once this CC season ends, it will be analysis galore :D

ace11 said:
Hey JWittz- when can we expect our next awesome vid?

I would say the middle of next week. It's finals week for me and I am SWAMPED. I'll have a mini tournament report to post again for you all, and then an ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE DOUBLE EPISODE the week after that : D. reports reports reports!

GarchompKing said:
Your channel is awesome!! *subscribes* Nice shuppet deck

thanks a ton! Spread the word! It'll make you and me :D

I've got a new episode up about the pokemon ruble tcg!

you can view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzvapkika_k

sorry for posting after such a long wait! I've got a poll near the end of the episode on how to deal with my future tournament reports. Sorry if this wasn't quite the next episode you were expecting :(

Even though this is revived, as long as you keep updating the thread with more videos and people post, I'll leave it open.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Even though this is revived, as long as you keep updating the thread with more videos and people post, I'll leave it open.

dmaster out.

thanks! Sorry for the 2 week delay!

Your Pokémon Rumble video is amazing *___*

Soul Seeker said:
Your Pokémon Rumble video is amazing *___*

thanks a ton! It's an obscure game, but I think it's really fun for everybody around! :D

I'd buy it, but:
1) There's no store that sells it here.
2) Nobody would play it with me.
:(

I got it yesterday on your reccomendation, can't wait to try it out! Unfortunately, I lost one of my energy dice in the car...

SeaLegend said:
I got it yesterday on your reccomendation, can't wait to try it out! Unfortunately, I lost one of my energy dice in the car...

aw, that's such a shame! check your car hard for it, but if you REALLY want to replace it in an old school way, tell me what you see on the three dice you DO own and I can tell you what you're missing that you can color on an old white die with sharpies

It's alright, I got it. Now I just need people to play it with, really.

I love Rumble! :D Well, as far as dice games go, they're ok. I'll have to check out your video soon.

dmaster out.

JWittz, you convinced me to buy Pokemon Rumble TCG. Your videos are too good, man.

I like your first video the most, though. Today I was talking with this old-school kid who was trying to look like a know it all with his Base Set, Fossil, and Jungle cards... he was like, "Here's a tip: You want to play your Pokemon in a pyramid line, like 3, 2, and 1..." and deep inside I was shaking my head, haha.

Back