"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 26)

Afro-G said:
You posted this 12:01 Thursday so technically tomorrow would mean Friday.:p Unless you actually mean Friday if so then I'll be sad.:(

In my time zone it was 11 : P

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 26)

In mine it was 9. :p However now it's noon in my time zone on Thursday, and therefore 2 for you. You're running out of time... O_O

Meaty said:
In mine it was 9. :p However now it's noon in my time zone on Thursday, and therefore 2 for you. You're running out of time... O_O

I'm putting pieces together right now. They're usually up by my 6ish. Be patient and it'll be there before then for sure.

JWittz said:
I'm putting pieces together right now. They're usually up by my 6ish. Be patient and it'll be there before then for sure.
I don't care how long it takes (ok I do) just make it good. :) :)

JWittz said:
Afro-G said:
You posted this 12:01 Thursday so technically tomorrow would mean Friday.:p Unless you actually mean Friday if so then I'll be sad.:(

In my time zone it was 11 : P
Oops I kinda forgot about time zones.

Yay! episode is almost up can't wait. I will be checking back here constantly.

Oh god this is going to have to be 2 parts, I didn't realize I had so much to say!

Even better, if we get both parts today. ;)

Meaty said:
Even better, if we get both parts today. ;)

Dude cut him some slack this set is really interesting!!!

You know what they say two parts are better then one at least I think thats what they say.

I have yet to go to my pre-release, so it will be interesting to see a more indepth look at what I could be encountering there.

Also wanted to say I really appreciate the time and effort you pour into the community and I want to thank you for being one of the prime contributers to getting me back into the TCG. So, thanks JWittz!

VLucard said:
I have yet to go to my pre-release, so it will be interesting to see a more indepth look at what I could be encountering there.

Also wanted to say I really appreciate the time and effort you pour into the community and I want to thank you for being one of the prime contributers to getting me back into the TCG. So, thanks JWittz!

Ditto.

Everything is finished, it's just up to render speed and upload speed now. Part 1 is almost done rendering, and then I'll render part 2. My internet is so slow for uploading that I might take them to my GFs to finish. Writing the script I didn't feel like I had much to say, but I guess I have over 17 minutes of information this time around!

Can't wait!

How long does it take to upload the video??!!

it normally takes an hour-2 hours per video, but I keep on getting errors today. Both should be up within 10 minutes once I go to my girlfriend's at 7:30

Ooh goody It's 5:36 here which I believe means 7:36 your time :D

Uploading at the gfs. What took me an hour and a half at home takes like 5-10 minute here. My internet stinks!

Profit Episode 27 part 1--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNIIfjgcx3k and part 2-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTlFoE2OeDs are up! Check em out!

Another great episode JWittz can't wait for part 2 also interesting choice of music.

Edit: I watched it so fast I didn't see the second video I'll watch it now

Edit 2: I just watched part 2. I'm excited to see what wins worlds this year and if we will see some decent rouges. Keep up the good work JWittz.

I watched part 1, and instantly went to disliking the intro to loving it. :p I gotta say though that I disagree with some of your opinions, but that's only natural. Also lol when you're talking about KGL, you say "If you can pull this attack off, you're seriously crippling your opponent... *cough* If you can pull this attack off you're seriously crippling your opponent either way". Looks like someone forgot to edit. :p I'll go watch part 2 now.

PS: REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE!

EDIT: I watched episode 2, and just so you know prereleases were also last weekend and they're also on next weekend because this one there are very few because of Worlds.

Back