"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 27)

I got a Youtube account and subscribed.
I am TheMuddy68.

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 27)

Fusion said:
Any insight on your next prof-it or when it will be?

hmm, either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon, since classes start tomorrow and I have to do a lot of club-related stuff today. I'll keep you guys updated though! It's going to be a lot easier releasing regularly with my own apartment this year

Excellent, look forward to it!

JWittz said:
hmm, either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon, since classes start tomorrow and I have to do a lot of club-related stuff today. I'll keep you guys updated though! It's going to be a lot easier releasing regularly with my own apartment this year
Cool I understand the school bit my family is going back tomorow too.

Edit: So it looks like tomorow...

J-wittz do you think you could have the vid up by tomorow?? Plus you need to update the title you have over 1500 subscriptions! :)

Hey everybody, JUST started work on the next episode of Prof-It!, I had a ridiculous amount of homework considering it's just the first day of classes. I'd say it probably won't be up until late tonight, but at least it'll be done soon!

J-wittz you need to change the title you have 1500 subscribers!!!

Hey everybody, I have an upload limit on my internet right now, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to post after I finish. Keep checking back across tomorrow, and I'll post here like always when it's done!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 2000 subscribers! (Episode 27)

I'll definitely be checking back here tomorrow can't wait to see the next episode.
(Good night Pokebeach I'm going to bed)

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 2000 subscribers! (Episode 27)

J will you be able to put the vid up today????

Yesterday you said there would be a video tomorrow and today is tomorrow so where is todays video JWittz.
(Yeah that was confusing)

We're all waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting...

People, people. You can't rush greatness.

Fusion said:
People, people. You can't rush greatness.
While this is true, it'd be nice if we weren't told things that make us believe that new episodes will be up long before we actually get them.

It's been done, I just didn't know that I would be rate limited on my new internet contract. Uploading a single fairly-large video now takes hours instead of seconds, and there's nothing I can do about it now :/. It's been uploading all day and should be up anywhere from 2 to 4 hours (the time keeps changing as the internet speed fluctuates), which I know sucks for a lot of you who've been waiting, but I really do thank you guys for your patience. It seems that things always take longer than I plan them to, so most of the time all I can really say is "the next episode will be done when it's done". Unless there's an exception, I try to release around Thursday, but when I can't make that deadline it means something has come up.

We understand J-wittz, but this kind of thing comes with have a massive fan base. ;) And a freindly tip always estimate it to take longer then it should because, it makes us more happy to think we have to wait and you got it early rather than to expect it early and thinking i'ts late...

ok thats fine, hope to see it!

Hey JWittz! I don't think you remember me, but we met at nats.

I love the videos! I'm going to try and get a Youtube account so I can subscribe to your show. Keep up the great work!

Ouch Josh! That sound's like a pretty bad ISP. I'd suggest switching to something else if you can.

Can't wait to see the new episode!

Back