"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 26)

Meaty said:
I watched part 1, and instantly went to disliking the intro to loving it. :p I gotta say though that I disagree with some of your opinions, but that's only natural. Also lol when you're talking about KGL, you say "If you can pull this attack off, you're seriously crippling your opponent... *cough* If you can pull this attack off you're seriously crippling your opponent either way". Looks like someone forgot to edit. :p I'll go watch part 2 now.

PS: REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE!

EDIT: I watched episode 2, and just so you know prereleases were also last weekend and they're also on next weekend because this one there are very few because of Worlds.

good call on the cough thing-- I guess when the video extends to 17 minutes it's pretty tough to listen through the entire thing when you're meeting a deadline : P

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 27)

lol me and my brother were right. we knew the next episodee would be a hgss undaunted set analysis. im going to a pre-release tommorow =D im hoping to get raichu,espeon,umbreon,scizor prime and vileplume!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 27)

Wait, that wasn't funny!
I loved the ending of the beginning! I agree with most of your card reviews! Keep up the great work!

I loved this episode! I agree with all aspects but one: Why was DialgaChomp not mentioned? It's going to spike in popularity after rotation! Plus, it shuts down nearly everything good in the Undaunted. (Other than that I really enjoyed watching it!)

Hey J-wittz you better make it to worlds next year I really want to meet you.

Alright, this thread is open again. However, you may ONLY use it for the discussion of JWittz's YouTube episodes as pertaining to the TCG. Nothing else.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Alright, this thread is open again. However, you may ONLY use it for the discussion of JWittz's YouTube episodes as pertaining to the TCG. Nothing else.

Thanks a ton, I really do owe you a lot WPM.

This next episode will be a little later because I'm moving back in to college, but it should be up around Sunday-Mondayish. I'll be discussing the winning decklists, and ESPECIALLY Yuta Komatsuda's decklist. Then after that, the first Pokemon TCG season of Prof-It! is officially over!

Great job on the series so far JWittz, I've found it to be a big help.
What will you be doing with your time off (apart from college)?

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!
THANKS WPM!!

cant wait for the worlds vid.

Good show Josh. Your judgement is actually intelligent and logical. I agree with almost everything that you've said in your recent episodes. Although, I'd highly recommend you check the math on Legend box. You seemed to speak of it as a primary way to get Legends in play (your tone at the least. You somewhat dismissed it, but I'm not sure). Unless you stack your deck (legally or by cheating... your call), LEGEND box will not be a worth-while play. Just my 2 cents.

I beg to disagree Zero. A fun deck at my league of Deoxys/Rayquaza LEGEND worked very well with Legend Box. He waited until his bench was set up with few cards in his deck, and then used it. You just need to know how to use it.

Zero said:
Although, I'd highly recommend you check the math on Legend box. You seemed to speak of it as a primary way to get Legends in play (your tone at the least. You somewhat dismissed it, but I'm not sure). Unless you stack your deck (legally or by cheating... your call), LEGEND box will not be a worth-while play. Just my 2 cents.

Zero you can use things like the Porygon x, and Dialga platinum to put it on top of the deck and use the ledgend box as energy accell.

The Wii Man1234 said:
Zero you can use things like the Porygon x, and Dialga platinum to put it on top of the deck and use the ledgend box as energy accell.
That's why I made the comment about stacking your deck. -_- I'm not THAT bad at this game.

Plus, if you run the numbers, success of LEGEND box is slim. I knew I'd get hate on this (like what I did with IQ)

someone at my league wants to build a deck with lugia,ho-oh,rayquaza deoxys and erl legend just because of legend box. and they are actually buiding it.

Javier8100 said:
someone at my league wants to build a deck with lugia,ho-oh,rayquaza deoxys and erl legend just because of legend box. and they are actually buiding it.

Same here he uses the Lugia Legend with delcatty puts energy on top and uses legend box and I must admit it has a very fast recovery if it is set up.

I'd never run more than 8 total legend cards in one legend deck, but to each his own! I think it'll be a great deck next season, but this season machamp+ sp type coverage is just too tough

Any insight on your next prof-it or when it will be?

Hey J-wittz do you think you can get it up by 5:00 your time??

Edit: Congrats J-wittz on getting 1500 subscriptions!!!

Back