"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 32!

Right now I'm messing with sablock+blaziken FB, vilegar, gyarados, luxchomp, and dialgachomp

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 32!

Hey guys, 33 is out, I just forgot to post because it was late. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytkh9NhmCOE

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 33: Charizard!

@ Wiiman, don't worry I wasn't saying hurry i was announcing he mentioned of his FB page it was due :p

I was wondering what Video editing software you use to make your effects. If you could let me know that would help alot.

@Shuckle I used to use Sony Vegas on Windows and loved it--I'm now using Premiere Pro on Mac and it's taking a little time to get used to

Nice episodes JWittz! Glad to see you are back on track on Profit. Those last two episodes looked great. I liked the HS Triumphant analysis, and I can largely agree that Gyarados is sure to see play in cities after watching that episode. The Charizard episode looked good as well, and I'm sure it will help many when it comes to building such a deck.

Once again, awesome episodes! Keep up the good work on Profit!

Thanks JPNGallade! And congrats on your CC win!

any estiment or speculations about the new vid J???

Because I have Cities over the weekend, my goal is to get it out by thursday! Hopefully things work out!

so a c C vid, hope you do better than I did I went 6-0 till the final then got crushed by a power lock G-dose build.

Prof-It! Episode 33 1/2 is up! It's only a half episode because I lost my voice, but at least it's something!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHE7L4njig

You made top 8 with Gyarados, good job.:) I still haven't gotten to go to a cities yet, but I'm definitely going to one this week. Get well soon.:)

Ive top cutted 3 times in a row now. :D
It feels good to know youve gone into top cut.
Anyways Ccs are soon and im extremely excited and with your vids I can see what is doing well.

Great episode

I've top cutted and reached the final table at all the events I have been to and haven't won one, I really hate Gyarados but I don't hate you for playing it J-wittz it is IMO the best choice to beat the current meta. I hope you get your voice back soon.

nice job doing what you can. get well soon and GO GYARADOS (and jwittz)!

watch your show alot jwittz

Back