"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 33: Charizard!

New episode of Prof-It! is out--check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qYCC5UoD2w

Woot Psyduck kills Unown Q xD I also see James :p

^ no it says Filp 1 coin, I can't Filp a coin I can only Flip a coin so since I can't Filp a coin the attack should fail right?? :p

I actually think donking is fair. Why? Well, I think that the odds of getting donked are not high, since you have the 50% chance of going second, then you need a good hand. Unless you're playing Sableye, but you have to rely on the fact that they have one 50HP basic in play (Unless you have Crobat) and having a Sp. Dark. See, it's just one of those things that's hard.

Then again, I'm kind of on the fence. I think the best way of doing this would be to not allow Trainers on either side when they go first.

I can't believe you named a whole bunch of random Pokemon that can donk Unown Q and you didn't mention the funniest one out there: Unown Q itself. FAIL.

-sillykyle!

I could've sworn Japan's current Modified format was Platinum-On, not HGSS-On. Someone at Cities told me this so you might be right JWittz, however that does make our format better than theirs since we have a bigger card pool to build decks off of and I feel that a HGSS-On format for us before 2011 would cause alot of players to quit.

Only 6 expansions including Call of Legends? If you wanna call the next set an expansion considering the speculation of reprints to make up for it. I personally would like our next Modified format to be Rising Rivals-On seeing as how that would get rid of SP's while at the same time balancing things out. 12 expansions to build off of right now for us is much better than 6 which is a severe cut.

Guys I hate to say it, but the format will be platinum on, I have a friend that was helping me test a RR on deck, and he made a luxchomp deck that litterally beat any deck I built with the RR on cards (not including call of legends), and a HGSS format would leave us with only like 6 sets and would ruine creativity

Wii Man, your reasoning does not make any sense. If the Luxchomp deck was PL-On, and the other decks were RR-On, wouldn't they make it RR-On so that Luxchomp deck wouldn't keep dominating?

Also, in my opinion, I reallllllllllyyyy think its going to be HGSS-On. All the cards in the sets are really balanced, so that wouldn't ruin creativity. You could run Donphan, Jumpluff, Steelix, Scizor, Kingdra, Machamp, Mew Toolbox, and a bunch of things from B&W. If it was PL-On, SPs would dominate again and that would lessen the amount of viable decks.

Nobody realizes how amazing this game would be if the rotation was HGSS-On...

dory if I didn't make sense, I said my prediction was PL on, cuz the luxchomp threat in a RR on format is still all to real

It'd be terrible if it was pl-on, most things that can beat sp would be gone (gengar & machamp) and sp would be dominating even more.

but the rapidash SP countering ability would become huge, and other decks still simpally need the SP engine to survive as well

No, then people would just run Dialga.

It just has to be HGSS-On. That seriously opens up over 10 decks to tier 1 and 2.

and what decks would they be, HGSS on would just be a lot of deck with magnezone prime IMO

Donphan Prime and Machamp Prime can easily keep Magnezone in check. Plus Magenezone isn't even all that great at all, especially compared to alot of the other primes.

GHJamesGH said:
No, then people would just run Dialga.

It just has to be HGSS-On. That seriously opens up over 10 decks to tier 1 and 2.

HGSS-On would kill Charizard and I don't want to tear that deck apart when I was hoping that deck would be Modified legal for at least 2 seasons. Everyone would also end up running Professor Elm's Training Method over Bebe's Search since it would get banned from the rotation, not to mention everyone running Flower Shop Lady over Palmer's Contribution.

At least Tyranitar/Umbreon will still be legal for HGSS-On which is the new deck I'm currently working on. LostGar might live in a HGSS-On format but it's doubtful since it loses Palkia G Lv. X for Lost Cyclone however it still has Mew Prime as a tech. I think LostGar would still be a threat in a HGSS-On format depending on what we got in B/W. At least Jumpluff might make a comeback...

Prof-It! Episode 36 is up! Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNJt4pyNxho

This thread's title is misleading, as always! :p

Nice episode. In your brothers decks, you said he ran LuxLock, or something like that. Does he run Luxray X instead of _____ or just has an added 2-1/1-1 Luxray X? If he runs Luxray instead of something else, what did he take out?

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 36!

According to the vid it's in place of Blaziken and Honchkrow, right?

Back