"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 37!

Episode 39 is up! I had a great run at States this year, so it should be a great episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR9pQaLMIQc&feature=channel_video_title

check it out! : D

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 39!

Oh awesome you posted it here! =D I was wondering if you forgot about pokebeach lol. I watched it earlier today, and all I really have to say is congrats on doing so well. Those weren't small tournaments either so that makes it even more of an achievment. ;) Lets hope that you can keep this up and take home some winnings at regionals again this year. >:)

Hey j-wittz great run, can you help me build a sabalock deck?

Nice Vid's man :) Have been watching for awhile now and always love to watch them :D!

Keep up the good work / exellent vids

Oh and I would like to see you sneak the original intro video into one of your videos one day :D it was so epic lol

hey J-wittz since the gym just leaked the new B/W rules and the good majority of the set I was hoping that you could do an episode on it. LMK thanks and long live prof-it

Episode 40 is now out! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_zgo3m4p9A

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 40!

That was great Jwittz I really appreciate how you vented for the entire pokemon comunity, I hope that someone who know the president's e-mail should give him the link to your vid because it does express all of th problems with these rule changes. Having said that I hope they don't do something crazy like a mid season rotation. But why aren't you happy you play sabalock it shouldn't be that hard to transition to sabadonk right? :p Great vid and long live prof-it!

New video is up! It's a play through of me explaining Sableye with the new Black and White rules:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JHOqFi9Yf0

Twenty-six minutes! o_O I'm going to watch it right now and probably edit this post with any comments.

J-wittz you really should put 1 collector in, and I think that a turbo Sabalock/donk deck is the way to go, leave you opponent stranded with Judge + initative and then donk.

If you plan to donk them, why would you bother wasting precious trainer space for disruption cards. You're basically saying disrupt them and donk them same turn. lawl.

^No, the goal is to disrupt and then pick off the easy prizes with over confiedent since they can't do a thing to stop you, and who said you could use that qoute in your sig? :p ;) :(

Bleh, I'm gonna hate this new format. I'll just wait until September to go back to the TCG, and modify my Blastgatr deck to fit with the rotation.

Nice vid. Anyone have a Sableye list to build off of?

All it is is a modified turboshuppet/uxie engine so if you have one of those you can build on that, look at that one uxie donk list on one of the J-wittz's vids that was really close to J-wittz's sabadonk deck.

Hey J-Wittz; I definitely support your petition, and I think P!P really needs to get their head out of the sand if they want a competitive game at all. From my extended experience with the various governing bodies of pokemon over the years, I don't know if they're going to listen, but good luck.

The Wii Man1234 said:
^No, the goal is to disrupt and then pick off the easy prizes with over confiedent since they can't do a thing to stop you, and who said you could use that qoute in your sig? :p ;) :(

So in other words instead of sabledonk which is what he just showed us, he should make it sablelock?? which might I add he already runs like a boss :p

^jezz I said that I was trying it, it is just more consistant, because even if you get a bad start you will still win.
Why do either people always take things the wrong way, or why do things that I say always come out wrong.

The problem with your statement that Sableye donk will win 70% of the time and the only way to stop it is to start with another Sableye or Spiritomb is that you are assuming that no other decks have pokemon with greater than 80hp that they would lay down on the bench during setup.

^He did. Just think, how often do you start with 3 pokemon with 80 hp? Now if your opponent starts with 2 pokemon that has 100 hp (dialga g?) and lets say smeargle ud? That's 270 hp, not sabledonk can do loads of damage without the attack and since it can k.o 3(2 since it uses seeker) pokemon with 80 hp (240hp) so just add 30 more damage and you can take 3 pokemon were 2 have 100 hp. And how often do you start with 3 good pokemon at your start?

Back