"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 22)

Awesome vid, J!

I was ROFLing at the intro, VERY funny, and so true. The veidoe was also really informative, although, I would have liked for you to have addressed some of the draw engines that will be used post-Claydol. i.e. Ninetales, Ball draw, Unown R, etc... But otherwise, awesome episode!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 22)

Haha, I almost traded away my Dusky X, Magnezone X, and Azelf X. I'm mostly relieved about not trading away Dusknoir, as the threat of Unown G gone, I can completely counter decks like Jumpluff, Kingdra, and stuff like that as Night Spin is an effect of an attack. And Dusknoir being one of my favorite Pokemon, I'll definatly try a Dusknoir/Ampharos Prime(Sort of kind of prevents energy attatchments)/Spiritomb deck now that I have a good start.

Haha wow, love the intro. The same thing happened to me except I gave them all away for a few cards that they gave me. The first thought I had about MD-On was: I HAVE to get those cards back!

Daren said:
I was ROFLing at the intro, VERY funny, and so true. The video was also really informative, although, I would have liked for you to have addressed some of the draw engines that will be used post-Claydol. i.e. Ninetales, Ball draw, Unown R, etc... But otherwise, awesome episode!
ditto plus Thanks for adressing the issue, and Uxie X is still in play so there is also a little draw support.

You are so amazing JWittz... good work, and as always, keep it up!

i must find something for you to sign while i am there!!!! i will be the master who looks like he should be a senior with a 2007 worlds pikachu hat!

Episode 23 is up guys, check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEaX4EMwf00

Good episode. If I make it to Nats, I'll look out for you.

FOUR J-WITTZ CARDS DRAW TWENTY-FOUR PRIZES!!!

Good episode (by the way the thread title still says 22) and I wish I could go to Nationals a Jwittz card would help my deck greatly.

Meaty said:
Good episode (by the way the thread title still says 22) and I wish I could go to Nationals a Jwittz card would help my deck greatly.

I lol'd. Also, a good episode, but I wish you cud make another deck analysis instead. Well, I guess it's interesting to see what you guys play at nats. Keep up making videos! :D

A good tech for your Nats deck would be Jwittz Lv. X--

Pokepower: At any time in the game, as many times as you like you may use this power. Blow up the game and rub it in your opponent's face. This can't be used if you already owned your opponent.

Anyway nice vid. I like the mention from other decks that will be poppping up. Unfortunatly Terra will be losing the X so it won't be popular in the rotation, otherwise I'd be running it.

My friend is going and will be asking for 2 JWittz cards. One is for me, so please let him have the 2nd one.
I am looking forward to your Nats report! :)

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 23)

:( can't go to nats sad I really want to go. Best of luck and see if you can get the deck list of the tourny champ I would apreceate it!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 23)

Yeah Torterra is making a comeback alright thanks to HS Unleashed, I think one of my friends who just turned 26 yesterday is probably going to run it at Nationals next week. Heck it came in 2nd against LuxChomp at Independence Battle Roads a few weeks ago.

I'm actually kinda tempted to run it again considering it was one of the first decks I ever played when I started playing the Pokemon TCG a couple years ago.

Though with Majestic Dawn-On in mind I'm definitely going to miss running Sceptile GE in the deck and it's insane synergy with Leafeon Lv. X, good times, good times. :D

Tyraniking said:
A good tech for your Nats deck would be Jwittz Lv. X--

Pokepower: At any time in the game, as many times as you like you may use this power. Blow up the game and rub it in your opponent's face. This can't be used if you already owned your opponent.

Anyway nice vid. I like the mention from other decks that will be poppping up. Unfortunatly Terra will be losing the X so it won't be popular in the rotation, otherwise I'd be running it.

and its attack 1000000000000000000
does 1000000000000000000 dmg to each of your opponents pokemon
with an hp of 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999990

cool episode as always.

we cant make it to Nats. so how do we get a hold of some of those awesome JWittz cards. ;)

heehee. nice show.

im guessing at nats you are playing sableye honchkrow garchomp that seemed like it definetly worked for you.

Hey J-wittz, I know this is of topic but, can you help me to make a viable rogue deck? PM me. :)

What's the text on the J-Wittz Card? Also, at fall BR's I'm gonna try 2 deck check a J-Wittz =]

Here's a picture of the J-Wittz card I'll be giving out at nationals for those interested:

J-Wittz.jpg

Back