"Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Episode 53!

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 26)

just watched the ep which caused me to check the dates, why is worlds always at the same time as pre's, 1 week later and GG would have stood a good chance of shocking us all

RE: "Prof. it!":The Ultimate Pokemon TCG Show! Going for 1500 subscribers! (Episode 26)

The Pain said:
just watched the ep which caused me to check the dates, why is worlds always at the same time as pre's, 1 week later and GG would have stood a good chance of shocking us all

GG is still playable at worlds. Even though prereleases are at the same time and before, the rotation isn't until worlds is over.

Great Vid! I hate those Japs. My bro and I think that their getting back at us since we won the war.

The Wii Man1234 said:
Great Vid! I hate those Japanese. My bro and I think that their getting back at us since we won the war.

But the US has won 4/6 of the world championships, and Japan has only won 1 : P

JWittz said:
GG is still playable at worlds. Even though prereleases are at the same time and before, the rotation isn't until worlds is over.

I was thinking that vileplume had great synergy locking there trainers would force them to rely on there supporters which only helps GG

you cant play the new cards until the set comes out officially

JWittz said:
But the US has won 4/6 of the world championships, and Japan has only won 1 : P
I know that just goes to show ya that amarican ingenuity can overcome any disadvantage.

Hahahahaahaaa!!!!! Hoppip is a weakling!!!!

very nice video and voice quality, you defiantly deserve all the subs I'm sure you will get.

The Wii Man1234 said:
I know that just goes to show ya that amarican ingenuity can overcome any disadvantage.

Also having the grinder helps gain a us majority abit, yes I know its open to everyone but whose going to fly half way across the planet to take part in a mini tournament to only just miss out on worlds, if it weren't for the few die hard players that do then it'd just be US Nationals partII

Hey what do the Jwittz cards look like. And great episode.

Well once again awesome J-Wittz, I really loved the intro, I noticed the same thing about Hoppip and I was confused :p

The Wii Man1234 said:
Great Vid! I hate those Japanese. My bro and I think that their getting back at us since we won the war.

Well that wasn't racist at all.
Anyway, great episode, as always. Is there a reason you don't cover Juniors and Seniors?

6-Dimension said:
Anyway, great episode, as always. Is there a reason you don't cover Juniors and Seniors?
Cut me some slack it wasn't ment to be. It is just have you seen how Japan markets there cards?? I mean ALL of the legend cards for about $50 is outragous!!

6-Dimension said:

I mostly don't because of--
A) I dont' play in juniors in seniors so I'm not aware of their active metagame
B) It'd take more time to compile statistics for those age groups
C) While the best players in seniors are just as good as some of the best masters players, as a whole the masters metagame follows a more skilled player base and the best decks.
D) While I might not help with their metagame, seniors and juniors thank me all the time for letting them know what's competitive in the highest level of play. When you understand the best decks you can truly outplay the younger competition at those levels.

Ya it's like my dad says prepare for the worst hope for the best. :) (I play in seniors)

The Wii Man1234 said:
Ya it's like my dad says prepare for the worst hope for the best. :) (I play in seniors)

Me too, and I find Prof-It extremely helpful! I garuntee I'm the biggest Prof-It fan in existance!!!

Jwittz I was curious when will your next episode on the HS Undaunted set be up?

The Wii Man1234 said:
Jwittz I was curious when will your next episode on the HS Undaunted set be up?

This week looks like it will DEFINITELY be thursday, possibly wednesday!

JWittz said:
This week looks like it will DEFINITELY be thursday, possibly wednesday!

I look forward to it! :)

Back