• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Random junk you might want! (RH Collector)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 3 Blister Packs of Undaunted (individual packs for $3 each!), 1 Gengar Prime, and more!

I can do the Gengar for $30 yeah. I have 1 Rescue Energy and 6 Seeker available.

RE: 3 Blister Packs of Undaunted (individual packs for $3 each!), 1 Gengar Prime, and more!

Alright, how much do you want for:
Gengar Prime $30
1 Rescue Energy
3 Seeker

I'm not great with prices for cheaper cards so I'd rather you set a price and we can haggle from there.

Ill buy all 3 of the Platinum packs.

Xanderpitz -
Gengar Prime - $30
3 Seeker - $3 each
Rescue Energy - $1

= $40 shipped?

Javier - $9 shipped, PM to confirm.

Bump 3.

RE: 6 Booster Packs of Undaunted (individual packs for $3 each!), 1 Gengar Prime, and more!

Bump 1.

RE: 6 Booster Packs of Undaunted (individual packs for $3 each!), 1 Gengar Prime, and more!

Bump 2!

RE: 6 Booster Packs of Undaunted (individual packs for $2,50 each!), 1 Gengar Prime, and more!

Do you still have those 6 packs of UD? What would be the total price for all 6 packs shipped to Canada?

RE: 6 Booster Packs of Undaunted (individual packs for $2,50 each!), 1 Gengar Prime, and more!

I would do $16 shipped to Canada, only adding for shipping because it costs a little extra to send there and it's a big package.

The thing is, I can get 6x UD packs for $18 here ($3 each). So I'd only be saving $2 by purchasing your wares. For some reason, I thought that I'd be able to save oodles of cash by buying your packs...

Long story short, I'll get back to you tomorrow. I will let you know!

Alright cool, I might be able to work out some other deal for you so lemme know.

i'll take all 6 for $16 shipped to canada if Hikiko doesn't take it.

He can take it. I'm not really interested in buying packs these days. Thanks for your time ESP!

EDIT: Actually, do you have any RH Rare Candy for sale?

fantasy freak - Cool, PM me to confirm.

Hikiko - sorry, nope. Tons of non-RH though haha.

I've got 4, would you do $10 shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back