• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Random junk you might want! (RH Collector)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rare Candy, Manaphy Deckbox

Will you be at Grand Rapids Cities tomorrow? I will be there as long as weather permits. If you will be there, do you have the following I can purchase?

1 Victreebel La
1 Victreebel TR
1 Gloom La
1 Oddish La
1 Unown q
6 grass energy
2 fire
2 warp energy
2 Bebes
2 pont

I am also semi-interested in your manaphy deckbox. Would you take $20 for it?

I'm not going to be at Grand Rapids, sorry. I have almost all of that except the TR Victreebell and the Unown Q (and I don't think I have the Warp Energy either), so if you still need that stuff after that Cities, I'll LYK on prices. Also, $30 shipped for the Manaphy deckbox is the lowest I'd go.

Nah, $30 is a bit to high. I like it, but I don't really need another deckbox to bad.

RE: 2 Packs of Sealed Player Reward Energy!

I was thinking more like $21 personally.

$20 okay? They seem pretty safe to ship in an envelope so I do not mind if you do so.

Okay, PM me to confirm.

RE: 3 Blister Packs of Undaunted (individual packs for $3 each!), 1 Gengar Prime, and more!

Bump!

RE: 3 Blister Packs of Undaunted (individual packs for $3 each!), 1 Gengar Prime, and more!

Nope sorry.

Bump 1.

Bump 2.

Can you do Gengar Prime for $30? Also, do you have:
1 Mr. Mime TM
3 Seeker
4 Rescue Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back