BW/BW2 Random Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
rockinpikachu said:
yeah, did u notice the photo on white forest the hills look glitched
Yeah.. I thought that was like the steps, but since it's natural it didn't fit the theme... Curious :O

I have decided that I am not going to look at the news
Section anymore and that u will just play the game and discover new Pokemon. Like my friend... He just bought Soulsilver and has the joy of discovering all of the Pokemon ever. How nice for
Him.

Any way I think that Ranurusu is Grass/Poison or something as he has all of the right parts to be a plant cell. A cell surface membrane, a nucleus (head) a permanent central vacuole and a many chloroplasts.

Chiraami said:
Section anymore and that u will just play the game and discover new Pokemon. Like my friend... He just bought Soulsilver and has the joy of discovering all of the Pokemon ever. How nice for
Him.

Any way I think that Ranurusu is Grass/Poison or something as he has all of the right parts to be a plant cell. A cell surface membrane, a nucleus (head) a permanent central vacuole and a many chloroplasts.

Congrats!
I love info to much too stay away!

The Spook said:
Photos of Black City and White Forest.
fam_blackcity.jpg
fam_whiteforest.jpg

EDIT:New gameplay video or trailer will be coming to the official site within a week.

I just noticed that there are 4 different tree sizes in that photo. O_O

Chiraami said:
Him.

Sorry to say but Rankurusu is psychic type. Are those stairs in the white forest at the end of the path?

rockinpikachu said:
Congrats!
I love info to much too stay away!

The Spook said:
Photos of Black City and White Forest.
fam_blackcity.jpg
fam_whiteforest.jpg

EDIT:New gameplay video or trailer will be coming to the official site within a week.

I just noticed that there are 4 different tree sizes in that photo. O_O

Good observation.I just noticed only the two big trees on the right.

It looks like your room gets robbed.... When you battle Cheren, it's ruined.. I'm not sure what the point of it is, but it's interesting. I'm not sure if anyone said that before...

I think the final types of the starters are:

Grass/Psychic
Fire/Dark
Water/Fighting

anyway, does anyone else think that Pokabu's head looks like a pirate's bandana?

^I think
Water/Fighting
Fire/Ground
Grass/Flying
Also, does anyone think that they will try to make this gen easier on competitive battlers? The 4th Gen introduced Power Items, which really helped. I think being able to check an Egg's nature would be cool, as well as the ability to release eggs. I think it would benefit them to make competitive battling a lot easier, because they wouldn't lose money and what-not to battle sims like Shoddy.

rockinpikachu said:
yeah, did u notice the photo on white forest the hills look glitched

I think that the white part may be an entrance of some sort. Like the hill is actually some sort of building. I dunno, the light just gives off the "door" vibe.

6-Dimension said:
^I think
Water/Fighting
Fire/Ground
Grass/Flying
Also, does anyone think that they will try to make this gen easier on competitive battlers? The 4th Gen introduced Power Items, which really helped. I think being able to check an Egg's nature would be cool, as well as the ability to release eggs. I think it would benefit them to make competitive battling a lot easier, because they wouldn't lose money and what-not to battle sims like Shoddy.

Well pokemon is not really about competitive gaming, sure it is there, and GF recognizes it, but it is not their first priority. I wouldn't put it past them to include an IV checking device though. I am sure competitve battlers wold enjoy that.

However, and correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Shoddy free? Don't you just download the software and that's all there is to it? If so, then they aren't losing any moeny to begin with.

Rumor about the Isshu Dex, some supposedly “leaked” info. End of the Pokedex (no pokemon names, just types):

#146 Grass (Pokemon #632)
#147 Poison (Pokemon #633)
#148 Ground (Pokemon #634)
#149 Dragon/Fire (RESHIRAM) (Pokemon #635)
#150 Dragon/Electric (ZEKROM) (Pokemon #636)
Next pokemon are unlisted in the ‘dex (similar to Rhyperior, Porygon-Z, etc in D/P) but are not previous generation pokemon. COULD be evolutions of older pokemon, pre-evos, OR legendaries… or just regular pokemon I suppose?
Ice/Fighting (Pokemon #637)
Fire/Dark [Houndoom evo? I hope so! Just popped into my mind because of type] (Pokemon #638)
Ground/Bug (Pokemon #639)
Poison/Dragon (Pokemon #640)
Steel (Pokemon #641)
Water (Pokemon #642)
Fire (Pokemon #643)
Dragon/Ice [<- This is 3rd legendary!!] (Pokemon #644)
Normal/Ghost (Pokemon #645)
Dragon (Pokemon #646)
Dark/Psychic (Pokemon #647)

OscarGrouch said:
I think that the white part may be an entrance of some sort. Like the hill is actually some sort of building. I dunno, the light just gives off the "door" vibe.

I agree.

It's not a glitch. Even if there really was such a humongous crazy glitch, you really think they'd keep using this scene in examples and advertisements? -__-

i hope that there is at least 7 new evos from previous gens im REALLY hoping for a pachirisu evo

THE FIGHT IS ON {F}
Daz

Has anyone thought of a new deoxys? Definently not needed but i would like a sp. Attack deoxys but again its not needed

rockinpikachu said:
Has anyone thought of a new deoxys? Definently not needed but i would like a sp. Attack deoxys but again its not needed

if ever, an HP deoxys should come first.

One thing i always wanted was recording Battle Tower Pokemon in your pokedex. I know some people wouldn't like it but I don't get why u shouldn't be able too.

Look ya'll Mijumaru's shell is removable.

Cute. <3

Credit to nanoplasm on livejournal.

SotH said:
Look ya'll Mijumaru's shell is removable.

Cute. <3

Credit to nanoplasm on livejournal.

Dude he has major Kong-fu face >o Was this actual official art, or fan made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back