• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Kyurem + more NVI!!!!!

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH ONLY) [Have: Luxray GL Lv X!]

$4 each x3 Broken Time Space (1 RH)
$5 each 3 Poke Turn (2 RH)
$4 each x1 Cyrus's Conspiracy (RH)
$3 each x3Energy Gain (1 RH)
x1 LUXRAY GL LV X ($65)
x1 Luxray GL
x2 Spiritomb (PA, 2 RH)

how much total?

PokemonLv63X said:
$4 each x3 Broken Time Space (1 RH)
$5 each 3 Poke Turn (2 RH)
$4 each x1 Cyrus's Conspiracy (RH)
$3 each x3Energy Gain (1 RH)
x1 LUXRAY GL LV X ($65)
x1 Luxray GL
x2 Spiritomb (PA, 2 RH)

how much total?

RH cards are worth more so:

$13 for the 3 BTS ($5 1 RH)
$19 for the 3 Poke Turn ($7 2 RH)
$13 for the 3 Cyrus's Conspiracy ($5 1 RH)
$10 for the 3 Energy Gain ($4 1 RH)
$65 for the Luxray GL Lv X
$5 for the Luxray GL
$16 for the 2 Spiritomb RH

The total comes down to $141, and no shipping cost.
And because your buying a lot I can take it down to $135.

Hello I really need Luxray GL LV.X $65 and Luxray GL I'm willing to pay concealed cash I think it might be around $80-$85 for both I'm willing to pay a bit less becuase I a bit low on cash I mean I do have $60 or so dollars to spare and can buy Luxray GL LV.X alone but becuase of that plz cm trade list I'm willing to throw in allot of cards for a possible discount.Want to get atleast a $15-$20 discount if so I will pay and send the card(s) together if you see anything.

please look at my trade thread I bumped it it might be on the 2nd page?

just looked @ your response to LV63 X Luxray GL LV.X $65+ Luxray GL $5 = $70 plz look at my trades to see something small or decent for a possible discount

arapokemaster said:
Hello I really need Luxray GL LV.X $65 and Luxray GL I'm willing to pay concealed cash I think it might be around $80-$85 for both I'm willing to pay a bit less becuase I a bit low on cash I mean I do have $60 or so dollars to spare and can buy Luxray GL LV.X alone but becuase of that please cm trade list I'm willing to throw in allot of cards for a possible discount.Want to get atleast a $15-$20 discount if so I will pay and send the card(s) together if you see anything.

please look at my trade thread I bumped it it might be on the 2nd page?

just looked @ your response to LV63 X Luxray GL LV.X $65+ Luxray GL $5 = $70 please look at my trades to see something small or decent for a possible discount

I really didn't see anything on your list to lower the price. So if you're willing to buy them both for $70 please let me know.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
I really didn't see anything on your list to lower the price. So if you're willing to buy them both for $70 please let me know.

okay I'm might be willing to is their anything else you want that is not listed on your trade thread,maybe a small collectors want?Like I said I have several older pre EX-EX early sets

arapokemaster said:
okay I'm might be willing to is their anything else you want that is not listed on your trade thread,maybe a small collectors want?Like I said I have several older pre EX-EX early sets

I'm not a collector, but a player. The only other card I'd trade for that is not on my wants is a Kingdra Prime. I also happen to have another Luxray GL Lv X so if you need 2 let me know.

hello im interested in buying these

3x Pokemon Communication
1x Cyrus Conspiracy
Rising Rivals Sleeves

PM me on how much its going to cost

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH ONLY) [Have: x2 Luxray GL Lv X, x5 Jumpluff, xX Staples!]

Your 3 BTS (BROKEN TIME SPACE)
For My 12 Dollars

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH ONLY) [Have: x2 Luxray GL Lv X, x5 Jumpluff, xX Staples!]

TrainerGreen said:
Your 3 BTS (BROKEN TIME SPACE)
For My 12 Dollars

I can do that. Are you ok with 3 BTS all non RH?
If so pm me.

Just curious, how much for 1x jumpluff from hgss

1 Jumpluff is going to be around $10 shipped. If you buy multiple I can lower the price though.

Throwing it out there:

$130 for both Luxray GL Lv X

Back