• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: Kyurem + more NVI!!!!!

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK ONLY) [Have: x3 Luxray GL Lv X, and x1 Uxie Lv X]

x4 Pokemon Communication
x4 Pokemon Collector
x4 Rare Candy
x4 Professor Oaks New Theory
x4 Expert Belt
x3 Broken Time Space
x1 Luxray GL Lv X

How much for all this shipped to England?

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK ONLY) [Have: x3 Luxray GL Lv X, and x1 Uxie Lv X]

I can do 60$ for one Lux X

I want the Rev holo PONT and Rev Cyrus.

@its geo baby: uhmm, well rh turns go for about $10 each, but mine aren't in the best condition so I could do $10 shipped for both of them. That's a really low price for them too.

@Stein_Dragon: I don't normally send to the UK, but if you can pay in US dollars and in cash or check then I could possibly send overseas. Shipping will be quite large since you want a lot of cards, but I won't charge for it if you agree to buy. I can do a total of $162 for everything including shipping.

@SourMilk: Uhmm, $60 is on the really low end and I would prefer to do $65. The Luxray's aren't in the best condition either and your probably looking for 1 to play with, but your still getting a bargain compared to many other prices out there.

@goldenthumb: Would you do around $10 shipped for both?

how much for just for PONT RH?

How much just for the Luxray lv X, the shipping seems to be bumping the price up a lot

Well, I'm not looking to spend too much right now, but if you wanted to do the Lux for some cash as well as some cards, I can probably make you a better deal. From your wants list I have the Psychic Oddish RH, Slowking Prime, and 2 RDL tops. I also have HGSS sleeves, but I'm assuming you want them sealed right? :p

@goldenthumb: I could do $4 for it

@Stein_Dragon: Oops, that was a horrible typo on my part. It should have been a total of $132, here's the math I did. I must have accidently made it $162 instead of $132.

$3 each x4 Pokemon Communication ($12 total)
$3 each x4 Pokemon Collector ($12 total)
$4 each x4 Rare Candy ($16 total)
$2 each x4 Professor Oaks New Theory ($8 total)
$3 each x4 Expert Belt ($12 total)
$4 each x3 Broken Time Space ($12 total)
x1 Luxray GL Lv X (I put this at $60, the lower end of what I wanted because you were buying so much)

So I had $12+$12+$16+$8+$12+$12+$60=$132.
Shipping did not effect anything (it was my typo), and I gave you the Luxray at the lowest price.

@SourMilk: it depends on how much you want to lower the price, and what you'd be willing to add to the trade. Are the sleeves sealed?

$132 sounds good mate, PM details?

First off, the sleeves aren't sealed XP, but just thought I'd mention that. Second, I'm trying to lower the price as much as possible, I'll start by making an offer.

My
RDL Full (should be getting the bottom half in the mail tomorrow)
Slowking Prime
RH LA Oddish
40$

Your
Lux X

Idk, that's a bit too low. I'm mainly looking for money and not so big of a trade, sorry.

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK ONLY) [Have: LOTS OF T/S/S]

I want
x2 Pokemon Collector
x1 Double Colorless
x1 Cyrus's Conspiracy
x1 Energy Gain
LMK and if you have a garchomp c?

@legendhunter32: the total comes down to $17. I do not have any Garchomp C though.

Ok, but do you accept money order?

Yea, money order is fine. I should update the cash/check part since money orders are similar to check. So please pm me so we can finalize this.
Just letting you know that all the cards are non-RH as well.

$5 each x2 Poke Turn (2 RH)
$4 each x1 Cyrus's Conspiracy (RH)
$3 each x1 Energy Gain (1 RH)
This good?

RE: RCA's Shop of Wonders (CASH/CHECK/MONEYORDER ONLY) [Have: LOTS OF T/S/S]

@AzelfMaster: I haven't updated this in a while, but the x2 Poke Turn are gone now. And, rule number 5 states that RH's cost more than the regular card value I have listed. I've added bold to that part of the rule just now since it gets frequently overlooked, sorry about that. I will be updating this later tonight though so if you see anything else, just let me know.

Ok, but I need you to hold it for about a week.

I have no problem holding on to the cards if we finalize it. If we finalize it, I'll wait patiently until you can send.

But I don't want to hold on to cards that you may not want in the future and end up wasting my time, you know what I'm trying to say?

Back