Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reshiram is a fire/dragon type
Zekrom is a eletric/dragon type

Reshiram is a fire/dragon type
Zekrom is a eletric/dragon type

well i like both of them but i think zekrom looks really really cool and i like how he is part electric
so i say zekrom is better imo

They're both great but i perfer Reshiram because i like its design better and because not to many people like it over zekrom making it a bit more original

zekrom is so much better than reshiram i dont hav 2 say y as soon as u see them both u know which 1 u like

I refuse to vote because I simply cannot decide. Although I know I will be picking Black Version, since I prefer technology to nature.

Zalman said:
I refuse to vote because I simply cannot decide. Although I know I will be picking Black Version, since I prefer technology to nature.

then you would want pokemon white, which has zekrom in it

I will be getting Zekrom as it looks WAY cooler than Reshiram, I just can't see how Reshiram is supposed to be a part fire pokemon, it looks more psychic or normal type

Well, I'm getting Pokemon White (White forest and more natural cities FTW!) So I will probably be getting Zekrom.

Then i'll use my action replay to get Reshiram. :D

I originally voted for Zekrom but that has since changed. I love Reshiram especially because it is the first Dragon/Fire Pokemon and i have been waiting on that since forever. Zekrom bing Dragon/Electric is cool too but I like Dragon/Fire more.

ramsey1993 said:
then you would want pokemon white, which has zekrom in it

Not really as Pokemon Black has more technological cities. So he will want to get Pokemon Black.

JWil said:
I will be getting Zekrom as it looks WAY cooler than Reshiram, I just can't see how Reshiram is supposed to be a part fire pokemon, it looks more psychic or normal type
I can't see how Zekrom is supposed to be a part electric Pokémon. Can you? No one could before the types were announced.
Chimchar15 said:
I originally voted for Zekrom but that has since changed. I love Reshiram especially because it is the first Dragon/Fire Pokemon and i have been waiting on that since forever. Zekrom bing Dragon/Electric is cool too but I like Dragon/Fire more.

Not really as Pokemon Black has more technological cities. So he will want to get Pokemon Black.
My thoughts exactly. Got a little confused by his post.
Also, I agree with your opinion. I've been waiting for Dragon/Fire in a long time, since Charizard is my favorite Pokémon. Too bad he's stuck with the Flying type...

Zalman said:
I can't see how Zekrom is supposed to be a part electric Pokémon. Can you?

The type of these two legendaries reside in the tails. Reshiram has a turbine tail, and Zekrom has a generator tail. That's how you can tell from their types.
And when you think about it, the white flowing fur from Reshiram's tail looks like white fire. But maybe that's just me. :p

I actually like Reshiram better, which surprises me. I'm sort of drawn to its mammalian muzzle. I find it a very peaceful sort of Pokémon.

I like Zekrom too, but Reshiram is my pick of the two.

I really, really like both of their typing, too. I can't say that I like Dragon/Fire over Dragon/Electric or vice-versa so my favorite was based on pure aesthetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back