BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya but some people like the little wingfinger thing. right now move pool wise, zekrom looks like it had more potential. reshirram looks sompletely special so flamethrower dragon pulse and arislash (fingerwing attack) seem likely. zekrom could go either way. id like a phsical with wild bolt dragon claw and earthquake/stone edge.(please)
wonder what the third will be like. *crosses fingers for an ice/drg named frostwind*

I would half to go with reshiram b/c zekrom is to evil looking but iam still definitally getting black and white plus the third game thats comming out

frostwind said:
ya but some people like the little wingfinger thing. right now move pool wise, zekrom looks like it had more potential. reshirram looks sompletely special so flamethrower dragon pulse and arislash (fingerwing attack) seem likely. zekrom could go either way. id like a phsical with wild bolt dragon claw and earthquake/stone edge.(please)
wonder what the third will be like. *crosses fingers for an ice/drg named frostwind*

LOL but ice dragon would be cool i am hoping for a ice/bug that would be awesome

tyrannitard said:
u stiill have it wrong. yin=good, and reshiram is the white yin pokemon

ok watevs all i am hopin for is a bug legendary and gen V. is the one to giv it to me a dragon bug lol highly doubt it but it would be cool

IMO zekrom rox

The unfortunate thing is that in some parts reshiram doesn't exactly look like a pokemon. too fancy. Zekrom is better

Zekrom has a large air Transformers. I prefer Reshiram. He is very gracious when he flies and he looks a little bit to Arceus.

In the looks department, I think Zekrom looks cooler. However, I think Reshiram will be more useful. Fire type attacks are usually more powerful and a little more common then electric. So I pick Reshiram. However, this may change once I find out how their stats are spread as well as their movepools.

There's only one vote between them! o_0 So much for either one being overrated then...

It's strange, actually - I mean Reshiram was the "overrated" one at first, so more people went with Zekrom, and somehow Zekrom became the "overrated" one and so people switched back to Reshiram (that's not the reason I voted for Reshiram by the way, I just see it as the "better" pokemon). To each his own, it seems. However, I wasn't expecting the poll to be this close!

I want white version but i want reshiram so i have to get black but i also want the grass mantis thing exclusive to white so i cant choose :mad:!!!!!

BeserkMagikarp said:
I want white version but i want reshiram so i have to get black but i also want the grass mantis thing exclusive to white so i cant choose :mad:!!!!!

What!? When was this announced!? Was I away or something? Are you referring to Ononokusu, the supposed final evo of Kibago? Great... now I have the same dilemma as you! :S

Timeshift said:
What!? When was this announced!? Was I away or something? Are you referring to Ononokusu, the supposed final evo of Kibago? Great... now I have the same dilemma as you! :S

Don't worry. It's not confirmed. The only version exclusives other than the legends are Rankurusu and Gochiruzeru.

Edit:So far, I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back