BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rehsiram will be bad and vice versa did someone say they will bash Mijumaru lovers? o.0, go right ahead buddy maybe my friends law(Holds up right fist) and Order(Holds up left fist) can talk to you as well, nah joking but seiously i love Mijumaru and Reshiram so i wish i could vote again for reshiram, and again, and one more time.

blindstien said:
zekrom looks more evil i don't understand y reshiram is the evil one it makes no sense

what ru talking about?!?!
reshiram isnt evil!
and ikriolu, if u cant pick then vote for zekrom
zekrom=win

tyrannitard said:
what ru talking about?!?!
reshiram isnt evil!
and ikriolu, if u cant pick then vote for zekrom
zekrom=win

well zekrom is the black yin pokemon which is good while reshiram is the white ying which means bad

Hmm...Reshiram is ying (peaceful calm) And Zekrom is yin (Fierce aggressive...)... rely hard to pick

Hmmm....maybe...

....Ah-ha! I pick Reshiram! besides, I have an ery felling Zekrom hates me...
http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Zekrom-anime.gif

I love them both, but JUST because Reshiram is Fire/Dragon, and I do NOT think that is what the first revealed one should look like, I like Zekrom more.

Yes, I like one over the other due to spite, though not entirely. Problem, officer?

Plus, Zekrom is badass. I wanna use one on my team right now.

I'd like them both if Zekrom did not want to tern me in to the flatest piece of PAPER!
zekrom-anime.gif

Zekrom: NOW THEIRS NO ESCAPE! ANY LAST WORDS?
me: Yes....jest two....
Zekrom: WHAT?
Me: By-by *runs leaving dust behind*
Zekrom: I need help....just wh- Ah-ha!

What!? Reshiram is loseing!?
???: Hello my old frend, Ik!
me: No! not you! anyone better then you!!! (at lest Zekrom...)
Zekrom: SO CLEVER! BUT I'M NOT ALONE, I HAVE Darkrai!!!
Darkrai: Miss me?
me: gulp!
435px-Darkrai-Newmoon_Island.png

zekrom-anime.gif

me: telaport!!!

blindstien said:
well zekrom is the black yin pokemon which is good while reshiram is the white ying which means bad
you have it backwards, resh is the white YIN mon and zek is the black YANG mon, an ikriolu...what the fudge was that?

tyrannitard said:
you have it backwards, resh is the white YIN mon and zek is the black YANG mon, an ikriolu...what the f**k was that?

oh well i knew reshiram is the bad 1 which is stupid

people like the ba look of zekrom. if someone came to take you as a pet wouldnt you fight them first? besides no pet once a coward for a trainer

just putting it out there and reshiram isnt bead either. i love the way it looks when angry and its divine look. but black lightning beats finger wings anyday.

frostwind said:
just putting it out there and reshiram isnt bead either. i love the way it looks when angry and its divine look. but black lightning beats finger wings anyday.

yeah baby i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back