BW/BW2 Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my dragons not scary, though. But still, you have to admit that zekrom looks more like a mechanical robot than a dragon.

Not to me. I love my dragons cool looking, so salamence rayquaza garchomp etc all are my favorites. Zekrom looks like a cool dragon but hi tech. Reshiram looks cool though, but the wing fingers haunt me to this day. The only thing scarier is his groin growth. I guess reshiram is going all natural. >_<zekrom wins no doubt.

Oh yeah! I love zekrom and i will always love it. It rocks and it looks so cool imo.
Zekrom ftw!

I used to be in love with zekrom. Now though, I am in love with reshiram.

Reshiram ftw.

Playerking95 said:
Sorry i wish i can vote more than once but i know i can't i know people are entitled to their own thoughts i'm not trying to sway them to something else it's just i kind of think zekrom looks too much like Dialga.
Really? I think they have nothing in common, except that they're both... well... "metallic dragons".

Only the stance looks the same IMO, and even that is almost a stretch. You do realize Reshiram has Palkia's feet, though?

Reshiram looks like a mix-mash of Moltres (or Articuno) and Palkia to me.

Zekrom is awesome. He's like this giant black gundam who has a giant generator for a tail. It not only looks awsome, it also has a cool typing, and a cool looking signature move.

zekrom has his own new ability, sorry
i hope it lets him hit ground types with electric type moves

What would be even better is to hit all pokemon with atleast neutral damage.
With an ability like that zekrom will win no doubt about it.

Sorry to burst your bubble Shadow Arceus, but...

tera as in one million
tera voltage-1,000,000 volts

It's not spelled terra(as in earth)voltage, sorry

In other news, word roots ftw!

^i wasnt basing the ability on its translation, i know that it is teravoltage. i still would like it to hit ground types
if i need to explain a situation for it: it hass one trillion volts, so thats a huge amount of electricity and because of that enormous amount it can hit ground types
and tera=trillion

Looks wise, I loooooove Reshiram. Massive weakness for birds of prey and it just looks so... seraphic. Throw in typings though, and, well, I gotta admit you just can't beat Dragon/Electric. So I pretty much like them equally. Still voted for Reshi though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back