• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Returning with a new list! H: Stuff N:Magnezone Prime Mew Prime

RE: Returning with a New List

cml for:
Jolteon (Rev. Holo)
Vaporeon
Pikachu (red cheeks) #112/111
Surfing Pikachu #114/111
Darkness Energy
articuno
zapdos
infernape

thanks!

Zangoosed said:
Wow thats a lot of lists to check people!!! If your name isnt mentioned in this post I saw nothing on your list or I'm just passing on your offer. Thanks!

Juliacoolo: I have 4 packs left. I see Flygon RR, Luxray GL RR, and Mesprit LA. LMK thx

AnthonyG
: Before I think of offers, just know that in order for me to trade those RH, Uxies and Claydol I need regular versions to be involved in a trade to replace them. And also I see that Blastoise EX isnt a big want but what do you value it at? 10? Lower? LMK and I'll see what I can come up with, thanks.

P.S. Sorry about those prices. I sometimes copy and paste my list from other sites and forget that I have "HTG" or prices listed and forget to delete them.

nabby101: I only see Magnezone Lv. X.

Luxray and flygon for the packs?

Juliacoolo: Ok thats a deal. Is there anything else you see on my list I could trade for your Mesprit? LMK otherwise the deal is fine by me.

Please CML for your three Luxray GL and 1 RH Nidoran F RR.

My:
Magnezone Lv.X
rare/holo

For Your:
Rhyperior Lv.X
Rhyperior DP x2

zephilim: Would you trade your Darkrai GE LV. X (pack) for my Garchomp Lv. X Japanese Promo? LMK thx

kashmaster : If you're willing to rip yourself a little I saw these on your list that I liked:

Alakazam 4 Lv. X
Dialga G Lv. X
Palkia G Lv. X
Gallade 4 Lv. X

LMK if we can work anything out

nabby101 : No thx

Sorry I've been skipping alot of you, but I've been sooo busy I've only had time to respond to the best/quickest/easiest deals.

I feel this statement should answer most of you:

"The Luxray GL LV. X is gone"

I have a Hippowdon (4) RR... Would that be enough for a Raichu SF x1 and any Japanese Promo

And CML for anything else.

ElectroManiac: Dont need Hippowdon 4 SP i need the regular Hippowdon from RR. I see nothing on your list however. Sorry :(

How many sealed booster packs of RR will a Flygon SW get me? Or Mesprit LA? Either way can you please CML for your Darkrai GE sleeves.... And those packs. xP

Im just wondering, exactly how many jpn claydols do you have? i might trade my snor X for the dol and something else.

LMK,thank you.

Shakespeare: Thats funny on 2 levels.

1 - Where does it say I need a Claydol GE on my list? lol

2 - Flygon X is worth more than Claydol.

SotS: Wont trade a pack for the Flygon SW, its a lower want, but I'd trade one for a Mesprit LA. Saw nothing on your list for the sleeves. LMK thx

umbreonchamp: I have 1 Japanese Claydol. I'd gladly involve it in a trade for Snorlax LV. X. LMK what you wanna do, thanks.

Deep Balance
: Deal I'll PM you.

i sent you 2 PM's please answer back.
i also have 2 reg hippowdom-1(RH) 1 is not
PM me and LMK,thank you.

Back