Rising Rivals Box Break Psychic?

Urm Lunar Wing the pattern is not the same. It is the same in a sense into revealing the Lv X. First you can try looking at the fourth pack which has the same design as the front. That should be the rotom, whilst two packs away is your lv X.

The same applies for the right, but the pikachu is 3 packs before the rotom insert.

Now this theory worked for me but I need more evidence. This has evidence whilst, no-one has explicitly said that m!ster Grass Dark theory works.

It is just to unlikely for PUSA to pack one back with the bottom flush. It is more likely they place the packs in a certain order, as machines can do that easily or humans.

kashmaster said:
Now this theory worked for me but I need more evidence. This has evidence whilst, no-one has explicitly said that m!ster Grass Dark theory works.

It is just to unlikely for PUSA to pack one back with the bottom flush. It is more likely they place the packs in a certain order, as machines can do that easily or humans.

Fair point - I can see what you're saying. And yes it does seem that no one fully agrees with my theory, but until someone can pinpoint an error or why it's wrong (I think) it's still viable.

Well I opose it with what I have said. It really isn't a viable argument. I did not see this as a patter as I checked for this when I believed it at the time.

The most obvious thing is it was an error whilst the cards were getting packed that one became slightly shorter, thus the other packs sitting on its edge.

Trust me my theory works, I am getting another booster box by the end of this month, then I will have more evidence backing up my theory

This can go on for ever and ever so I'm just going to zip it before I pull my hair out! This is totally besides the point, but how much do you pay for a booster box? Just out of curiousity as here in the UK they cost a whopping £80 on average - I've never got one.

I'm here in the U.K. as well. Ebay is quite good for that. (Sort of)

But to stay on topic, I don't think it can be about the pictures either, it just doesn't seem likely.

Lunar Wing said:
The order of the packs are exactly the same for each and every pack. So it can't be the art of the pack or the order the packs are in because they are all the same.
No it's not; just because both boxes opened in the videos have the same designs at the front doesn't mean it's true for all boxes. Search for a couple more videos on YouTube, and you'll see. Also, the order of some of the packs in the middle is slightly different anyway.
kashmaster said:
Urm Lunar Wing the pattern is not the same. It is the same in a sense into revealing the Lv X. First you can try looking at the fourth pack which has the same design as the front. That should be the rotom, whilst two packs away is your lv X.
Not always; in the first video, the Rotoms are in the 3rd pack with the same art as the one at the front.

sprry i meant that is the lv X whilst the two before that is the rotom. I haven't seen it for a while but it does work doesn't it?

kashmaster said:
sprry I meant that is the lv X whilst the two before that is the rotom. I haven't seen it for a while but it does work doesn't it?

Again, that's incorrect; in the second video, the Lv. Xs are in the 5th packs with the same art.

Hello all!

I promised to tell people if my theory worked when i going to test it on my RR box.

I can tell you know that the box break dude is fake and there is no pattern. I used my theory with that the pikachu is 5 packs infront of the rotom and the lv.x is one pack behind the rotom. I tested this andit didnt work and can right now tell you all that the psychic is fake.

So dont try it becuse it wont work.

You cant find the LV.x, rotom and pikachu just like that he did. I dont know how he did it but the pattern doesnt work. Maybe someone have another theory if he isnt fake??

You guys do just realize that he probably faked it. You may ask how without opening the box.
Well, I think that he just could have taped it in the back where you couldn't have seen it and then made it look like he was opening it. Then he just weighed the packs and placed them back in the order he wanted. Then, just opened them, appearing as a psychic.

Muddy68 said:
You guys do just realize that he probably faked it. You may ask how without opening the box.
Well, I think that he just could have taped it in the back where you couldn't have seen it and then made it look like he was opening it. Then he just weighed the packs and placed them back in the order he wanted. Then, just opened them, appearing as a psychic.

He could have carefully taped the plastic on, and opened a whole bunch of packs. He carefully remembers where he puts those packs, and then tapes the plastic of both the booster and box back on. So just like what Muddy said, he could have just opened them. Since he might have known where the cards were and we didn't, we may have thought it was psychic.

Everyone, the trick is real. I went to the store today, and they were opening a new box. The front pack on the left was a Houndoom pack, and I bought the 4th one. Alakazam 4 Lv.x. So it's a huge coincidence that I got 1 in 18 packs that's lucky, or there is a pattern. You take your pick.

Muddy68 said:
It could just be luck you know.
I know. but it would be pretty weird if that was so. 1 in 18 packs would have a Lv.x, and I selected 1 that supposedly had a Lv.x. And there it appears. This also happens in several other videos. So it's either all a big coincidence, or the code is real. This is what I think, and I'm standing firm with it until someone proves it wrong.

there is a pattern, but supposedly, the pattern is in a different place for each box
example:
box one right side
x
x
pikachu
X
X
x
rotom
x
lvx
x
x
x
x...

box two right side
x
x
x
x
pikachu
x
x
x
rotom
x
lv x
x
x
x...
and there seems to only be a pikachu in one side...

Guys, this is getting out of control. With all the different theories, this is making me go bananas. Listen, look at what I suggested above, post 172, and then tell me what you think.
Also, I still believe that it is random. There is no order and by trying to understand that, it ruins the surprise of what is inside a fresh, new booster box.

How can you fake that. First off if he tapped the plastic it would have been noticeable. Two the packs he selected were sealed. Lastly why can't be real? Sure boxes are often different, but you may be able to tell by how the pack looks, the certain digits in the bar code, the order of the packs, the front two packs, etc.

Back