rotation

which roation do you like more for next season?

• DP-on

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • SW-on

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • GE-on

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • MD-on

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters
don't like claydol anymore. nothing really super important in DP-GE besides dusknoir DP, and some trainers, but most of them got reprinted anyways

I look forward to a time with no claydol.

Though it makes me nervous about getting claydol now. :X

ChaosKnuckles said:
GE is going to rotate out. Except it now so your not as disapointed when it happens.

Where does everyone get that idea?
Rotations are never 100% sure until June, which is when they announce them.
If anything , they could keep it DP-on.

(Randy) said:
ChaosKnuckles said:
GE is going to rotate out. Except it now so your not as disapointed when it happens.

lol, just like last year when people thought they were going to keep PK. Well that didn't happen. You keep hoping.

I am almost sure it will NOT become MD-on, because the format would be pretty small with only 5 sets (at the moment the new rotation is announced).

I said SW-on because unless they make Roseanne's in a later set, the rotation would majorly hinder most of the metagame decks.

*edit* Waaaaait a minute, is Roseanne's in a POP set? if it is, Epic Fail #3 for me!

I hate unown G because it makes almost all status changing decks impossible. Sure, before there was halon WP, but that was pretty hard to use.

But I like the idea of having more than one uber draw card. If claydol is gone, almost EVERY deck will run uxie, because there isn't a good alternative.

ChaosKnuckles said:
(Randy) said:
ChaosKnuckles said:

lol, just like last year when people thought they were going to keep PK. Well that didn't happen. You keep hoping.

Actually, there is just so much saying there will actually be no rotation. If they do rotate out sets, there will be no way to play Frosslass. Because the only Snover printed was in MT. Also, it will keep the format even with Japan if there is no rotation. I think that's what is going to go down. Sure, there is no evidence that this will happen, but it seems more likely to me than the other theories.

ChaosKnuckles said:
(Randy) said:
ChaosKnuckles said:
GE is going to rotate out. Except it now so your not as disapointed when it happen

Do you have any proof of this. If not stop speculating or else you are going to be disappointed in september

Thank god someone with some common sense, for all we know they MAY do this to get the world on the same format (as Japan are different to everyone else) they might not but right now WE DON'T KNOW

What the???? Who expected them to keep 1 set in the EX series. I think every man and his dog and maybe some of the undead community saw the EX sets being rotated out. And they don't even know what pokemon is

Why does everyone keep making threads about this. Lets wait until there is an official announcement. I fail to see how some people already know what next years format is before POP

^ LOL, Pokemon might actually form an opinion based on ours, and if they feel like playing a practical joke, and using the format we don't want, they may do that. They have done stuff like that before, where it seemed like they were thought they were being funny with us.

Should be: MD-on
Will be: GE-on/DP-on

Own personal decision.

dmaster out.

I myself think this will all happen not this year but next. They'll build up Platnium and onwards, then next year they'll snip it down to MD, then take us to PL the year after...this is my own speculation, so I don't know whether this will happen or not.

Back