rotation

which roation do you like more for next season?

• DP-on

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • SW-on

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • GE-on

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • MD-on

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters
d master342 said:
Toxicroak won't be the only deck though. It will be teched in every deck. Doesn't sound that bad to me, most SP decks have it teched for SP now. What's the difference?

dmaster out.

machamp with hurricrane punch, or rage, or the lv. X also OKHO's toxicroak.
it would only be usefull at the start.
the rest of the game is machamp's

Maelstrom said:
Is there any concrete information on what type of rotation we'll be getting this year?

There won't be anything concrete until June, probably right before Nats.

Ugh, the suspense is killing me. I want to know what's the format going to be NAO!

Seriously, haven't threads like this been made since, like, ever?

red blastoise said:
d master342 said:
Toxicroak won't be the only deck though. It will be teched in every deck. Doesn't sound that bad to me, most SP decks have it teched for SP now. What's the difference?

dmaster out.

machamp with hurricrane punch, or rage, or the lv. X also OKHO's toxicroak.
it would only be usefull at the start.
the rest of the game is machamp's

Good luck getting four Energies on Machamp. Fast Machamp I've seen only attach two. And if you ever recommend a flipping attack that needs 3/4 Heads, I won't even give you the time of day. The Lv.X is easily counterable after one Knockout. Very risky indeed.

dmaster out.

by golly, if they keep secret wonders, i won't have to change my deck at all!!

but if they don't then i'm gonna lose a major part of my deck (well not really but it definitely helps)

I still think it will be LA-on next format. Since MT-MD came out in the same year, it would make sense if we lost all of them at the same time. And, DP came before MT, so that would have to go, too.

Back