Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese

How am I going

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese and Banners. Looking For Help

thanks a lot

RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese and Banners. Looking For Help

Ok Im finally back, first thing I'll do is the banner for Superbia. One thing is what is the link to your thread and it will be easy.

Sastoon
I'm sorry Superbla my computer has stuffed up so I'm not able to do your banner right now. I will do it tomorrow no doubt in that. No one else do it okay. I haven't done anything for a while I'm bored as.

Sastoon

Okay Superbla I have done your banner here you go. The moment you give me the link I will link your banner to it.

superblasavatarshopav3.png

Sastoon

Err, can you link my "Triple Battle Tower" banner to this page:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22287

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it.

What?!? How come everyone stops requesting when I get back. When I was gone people were requesting non stop now that I'm back no one request. :'(

Sastoon

OK, I'll request! Nice, no waiting line: Can you make a banner with the stuff described below on it (white background please):

This picture: http://www.pokebeach.com/images/gallery/...ri/202.png > *The sprites listed below (pictures should all be stuffed on this side)*

Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys, Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Mew, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Aerodactyl ,Alakazam Azelf, Blissey, Bronzong, Celebi, Claydol, Cresselia, Donphan, Dragonite, Dugtrio, Dusknoir, Electivire, Gallade, Garchomp, Gengar, Gliscor, Gyarados, Heatran, Heracross, Hippowdon, Infernape, Jirachi, Jolteon, Lucario, Machamp, Magnezone, Manaphy, Medicham, Metagross, Milotic, Ninjask, Porygon-Z, Raikou, Regice, Rhyperior, Salamence, Skarmory, Slaking, Slowbro, Snorlax, Staraptor, Starmie, Suicune, Swampert, Tauros, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Umbreon, Weavile, Weezing, Zapdos

Sprites can be found here: http://www.pokebeach.com/pokemon.shtml

sastoon said:
What?!? How come everyone stops requesting when I get back. When I was gone people were requesting non stop now that I'm back no one request. :'(

Sastoon

ok can you make me 6 glowing pokes so i can use them in a trainer card:
Leafeon-Green
Aerodactyl-Brown
Empoleon-Blue
Rapidash-Red
Luxray-Yellow
Bronzong-Pink

Ta Ta

RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siam

articuno1508 said:
OK, I'll request! Nice, no waiting line: Can you make a banner with the stuff described below on it (white background please):

This picture: http://www.pokebeach.com/images/gallery/...ri/202.png > *The sprites listed below (pictures should all be stuffed on this side)*

Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys, Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Mew, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Aerodactyl ,Alakazam Azelf, Blissey, Bronzong, Celebi, Claydol, Cresselia, Donphan, Dragonite, Dugtrio, Dusknoir, Electivire, Gallade, Garchomp, Gengar, Gliscor, Gyarados, Heatran, Heracross, Hippowdon, Infernape, Jirachi, Jolteon, Lucario, Machamp, Magnezone, Manaphy, Medicham, Metagross, Milotic, Ninjask, Porygon-Z, Raikou, Regice, Rhyperior, Salamence, Skarmory, Slaking, Slowbro, Snorlax, Staraptor, Starmie, Suicune, Swampert, Tauros, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Umbreon, Weavile, Weezing, Zapdos

Ok I'm happy to do it just one quick question you said should all be pushed over to this side. This side is what side? Can you please just say if you want it on the left or right.

Thankyou
Sastoon
Princess of the Dark said:
sastoon said:

Sastoon

ok can you make me 6 glowing pokes so i can use them in a trainer card:
Leafeon-Green
Aerodactyl-Brown
Empoleon-Blue
Rapidash-Red
Luxray-Yellow
Bronzong-Pink

Ta Ta

With you six glowings I will do two a day. deal? I have done the Leafeon and the Aerodactyl. Tommorrow I will do empoleon and Rapidash etc.

here's Leafeon
glowinglefiaie5.png

here's areodactyl
glowingareodactylri2.png

Sastoon

oh thats cool thanks Satoon

did empoleon
glowingempoleontp8.png

Here's Luxray and Rapidash. I tried a new technique with luxray I think it worked better tell me what you think?

glowingluxrayrt7.png

glowingrapidashhz0.png

Sastoon

articuno1508 said:

Wobbuffet *greater than sign* all of those Pokemon ^^^
(left side with Wobbuffet and right side w/ all of those sprites do not have to be even)

Please could you make me a fusion of charizard, typhlosion, blaziken and infernape and then could you make an egg for this fusion pleass...
could you make me a banner on the left side a picture of dialga, on the right side a picture of palkia, in the middle a picture of charizard, typhlosion, blaziken and infernape, then Team Imperial written across the top with a space like background please...

Ok sorry but I'm going to do a lot tomorrow as my computer stuffed up and it is now 2:30 in the morning so I'll do it tomorrow as I am so tired. POTD what cant you tell the difference of?

Sastoon

pokemon-dragonfly here's the fusion sorry it not that good it was harder doing four pokemon instead of two sorry. I will have your banner done soon (hopefully)
tycharzikapeyq4.png

Code:
[IMG]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4006/tycharzikapeyq4.png[/IMG]

articuno I'm half way done your banner Im just having a break from it hopefully it will be done by tomorrow (no promises).

articuno I'm up to metagross continue it later okay?

Oh!?! I'm so sorry POTD I forgot all about it. I'll do it right now

Sastoon

Here POTD sorry I forgot all about it.

glowingbronzongyb0.png

Sastoon
glowing no one's allowed to make kirbymon coz of flygon ruler and ssbforever i think it was. they had a huge argument bout it and have stated only those two can make em.

Also there's one request left and thats pokemondragonfly's banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back