Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese

How am I going

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese and Banners. Looking For Help

done
remember to give credit!
dawnandpachirisu-1.jpg

your steelchu is in my shop done....

RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese and Banners. Looking For Help

Thanks ! (I wonder if it'll fit ?)

i am doing the fire banner now

can i have a vespiquen and torterra fusion please

vespiterra.jpg

can you make the shell torterras color and get read of the wings please

Sorry for my absence I've become really ill really quickly. I will hopefully be back by Wednesday at the latest. Fingers Crossed.

Thanks DRC181193 and Agustin for helping look after the shop and yes Agustin you can work here.

Sastoon

Anyone want a TC square, as in my sig?

I'll edit it later

Can I have a banner with these things:
-Light blue sky background (with clouds)
-Moltres sprite on left, facing right
-Articuno sprite at bottom middle
-Zapdos sprite on right, facing left
-Dark blue letters across banner: THE TRIPLE BATTLE TOWER

Flygon Ruler said:
ok sastoon, Pimp walkin Jato Mason said my banner was to big so I need a new one. I'd do it myself, but the computer I have right now doesn't work so great with banners. Can I have a banner with: Flygon, Garchomp, and Drapion with an awesome background and it says "The Johto Battle Front" in a good color and a good font.

Not to be mean to anyone else, but I would like Sastoon himself to do it. Thanks in advance.

Ok, forget it. Sastoon is sick, so can one of he workers do this? Just make it look good and not cheap. Thanks

Can I have

A Buneary with Dawn's cap and hair clips

and a Buziel, too (same things as well)

Thanks in advance

here:
buizelanddawn.png

dawnandbunery.png

banderita-1.jpg

flygon ruler

That's bigger than my last one! The pokemon need to be bigger, but nevermind. I'll do it by myself. Thanks anyways.

I will redo it if you want....

articuno1508 said:
Can I have a banner with these things:
-Light blue sky background (with clouds)
-Moltres sprite on left, facing right
-Articuno sprite at bottom middle
-Zapdos sprite on right, facing left
-Dark blue letters across banner: THE TRIPLE BATTLE TOWER

OK, then do mine. Use SPRITES, not the Sugimori images. Reflect the sprites if needed to get them facing the right direction.

Can I Please Get:

A Palkia Egg

A Dialga Egg

Thanks a Lot!!

working on both requests
articuno1508:
TTB.T.jpg

edit:darknessmaster:
palkiaegg.png
dialgaegg.png

Can anyone make me a banner that says, "Superbla's avatar shop, only the best" with a lucario, mario, and a picture of my avatar? please with a link to my thread? please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back