Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese

How am I going

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese and Banners. Looking For Help

Calm down KBP, and yeah, you're right about ger

RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese and Banners. Looking For Help

oh sorry keyblade
yes but how can i make it bigger

sastoon knows how to make it bigger

he showed me how... i just forgot

ill try figure it out
hope this is bigger...

grr...

just ask him...

i cant get it bigger

Anyone else notice the large n00b invasion in shops lately? Just an observation. No offense to anyone.

im a noob...

but i work here...

i can make stuff, i just diidnt know how to enlarge it proply. it is a proper sized banner - im not sure y it is so small on pokebeach???

RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siam

Here ger it was still made by drc181193 so give him the credit

dylasnbannerjl1.png

Code:
[IMG]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7582/dylasnbannerjl1.png[/IMG]

And FR I do but I'm happy with that it gives me somethin to do.

Sastoon
Here's the Mewnaphy

mewnaphy2en7.png

Code:
[IMG]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/480/mewnaphy2en7.png[/IMG]

Sastoon

Hey thanks and how is my banner coming along

glowing:
red: houndoom
blue: milotic
light blue: noctowl
purple: alakazam
yellow: ampharos
green: heracross
pretty plz?
this is my version of ger's
electricpower.jpg

this is the code
electricpower.jpg

RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siam

Jeremiah50 said:
Hey thanks and how is my banner coming along

About your banner. I can't really do the glowing pokemon as they are to small and if I enlarge them they become to pixelated. I can how ever change the pictures but still have the same pokemon. Please reply yes or no if you want it this way.

Sastoon
Agustin I will do your glowing either tomorrow or Saturday. Sorry for the delay I might not be on for next couple of days. IF someone could look after the shop please. Preferably one of my staff but if not Agustin could you please look after it.

Sastoon

i will look after this shop

what requests have not been done yet and i will start

Mainly what hasn't been done is Agustin's glows. DRC181193 you know how to do glows don't you? Also make sure you look at the colours for each pokemon.

Sastoon

yer i know how to do glows...

what do u mean look at the colous of each pokemon???
agustinj - do u want it avatar size or normal size???
there is your glowing alakazam

im still working on the others
agustinj - i cant make the glowing ampharos because it is to hard to make a yellow glowing when the pokemon is yellow..

sorry...

might be a job for sastoon
there is the milotic

my glowings dont look the best.. because im just starting... i tried my best tho so if u want a better version than wait for sastoon to return

there is the heracross

houndoom

noctowl

sastoon can u do this for me,
can i hve a charizard fused with an machamp plz

Banner please

Background: Light Blue with bolts of lightning (white)
Words: Dawn and Pachirisu--A Shocking combination ! (Color: Black, Size: Doesn't matter)
Other: A Picture of Dawn like in my banner (on the left), and Pachirisu (on the right)

Thanks in advance

NO!!!!!!
Ignore the bit about that fusion about the charizard and the machoke (sorry if u hve already started)
could i hve an banner with all the fully grown fire starters breathing fire apart from infernape and blaziken that will hve fire on their hands ty sastoon.

ok that will be just fine.

here is rerun of what it is
Banner
Background:sparkley pink or purple
pokemon: celebi, manphy, mew, and shiny rayquaza
Words: My All Time Favorite Legends!!
in the color aqua

Thank you

Can someone do my request ?

wait, so what are the orders that we still have to do?

Wait, can you make two banners both with the same thing except one was white letters, the other has black, I want to see them and then I'll pick the best
You can cancel mine from KBP's shop, I don't think the club will be succesful, but can you do my request ? (Look at the post 4 posts above your's Flygon)

can I work here?
I 'll look after!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back