Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese

How am I going

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese and Banners. Looking For Help

i`m gonna test your skill plz make it avatar sized. I would like a mixture of Gasly registeel reggigigas and ghirantina. raggigigas`s arms registeels body but in place of his eyes is gasly`s head remove the bottom of registeel and the top of registeel sticking off of ghirantinas body. make it ghirantina`s color TY

RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese and Banners. Looking For Help

Is anybody here??

ultramegawierd.jpg

Can someone PLEASE make my banner ? (Look on Page 26 for details)

i will try the banner...

it might not look that good because i just started working here
agustinj...

u already work here
dark charizard....

what words do u want on your banner
it should be done by tomorow

dawnandpachirisu.jpg

Hey could someone make my banner to please

done!
legendaries.jpg

thx

agustinj

i was at school and couldnt make it strate away

Hey, I'm now working here, so if you want what is in my Sig, just post here!

thank you for the regigasitina

RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siam

agustinj said:

hey its great but can you but this instead of the other rayquaza
384s.png

Thanks

Please, can someone do my request ?!

D&P they already did yours on page 27.

Ghost Poke Master: member to give credit!
jeremiah50:
mylegends.jpg

D&P: check page 27

haha! lol, I'm DP's banner, you spelled shocking like this: shoking.
Is there any requests that need to be done that I can do?

um soz could i have the writing the power of fire with the text on fire and backround fire plz like my original banner ty

Hey thanks a bunch

ok sastoon, Pimp walkin Jato Mason said my banner was to big so I need a new one. I'd do it myself, but the computer I have right now doesn't work so great with banners. Can I have a banner with: Flygon, Garchomp, and Drapion with an awesome background and it says "The Johto Battle Front" in a good color and a good font.

Not to be mean to anyone else, but I would like Sastoon himself to do it. Thanks in advance.

Edit it and put the c, in augustin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back