Scovillain ex, Lake Guardians, Clemont, and More Illustration Rares Revealed from “Supercharged Breaker!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Several new cards have just been revealed from Supercharged Breaker, which releases in Japan on October 18th. We expect most of its cards to become part of our Surging Sparks set in November.
Thanks goes to JustInBasil for the translations!
Rellor – Grass – HP40
Basic Pokemon
[C] Collect: Draw a card.
[G} Rollout: 20 damage.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Rabsca – Grass – HP70
Stage 1 – Evolves from Rellor
[C] Triple Draw: Draw 3...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
My first thoughts on the Pikachu ex SAR were a little negative since it seemed a tad plain for a card billed to be the chase of the set, but I dunno, it’s got a wistfulness to it which is a little charming. It might not beat Vivid Voltage Chonkachu at its peak interest, but this one might have more staying power.

Scovillain the icon that you are, I'm so happy you got another ex card, because now you'll finally get a Full Art too! (And there's a 50% chance Scovillain gets an SIR too, but I'll see what the other ex card is before I get my hopes up haha)

Also was fully expecting Amarys as the final Supporter, but Clemont really came in as a surprise for me

And that Rellor art. Iconic

yeah pokemon company, make a "grass" type pokemon that only deals 150 damage easily, because 170 is so broken(charizard). despite of any of this, that scovillain make the hisuain zoroark deck to thrash now. the damage counter gang are now fire with heatran and fire stadium

Reactions: Exo
Out of the Tera alts this one is the best so far as a piece of art imo.

My top 5 for tera alts would be
1. Pikachu
2. Terapagos
3. OF Zard
4. Gavantula
5. Greninja

They are great art pieces, but limited in what the artists can do with them.

So happy Kuroimori got the AR/SAR combo this set. She has easily become my favorite artist in the whole TCG, and I've been collecting since base set, this brings her cards drawn up to 6!

The only thing I don't get about this set is why HYOGONOSUKE got the AR to do a slightly different art of Mesprit when they did the normal art of it ??

Last edited:
That new Clemont supporter is a little bit terrifying when Miraidon already got a massive buff in Stellar Crown and it's getting Pikachu ex. Dragapult is crying rn.

Last edited:
Back