Scovillain ex, Lake Guardians, Clemont, and More Illustration Rares Revealed from “Supercharged Breaker!”

Dang. Personal chase is the milotic. It looks like it has a connecting art to the feebas too which is awesome. And that pikachu is gonna be $$. I think easily as expensive as the greninja. Surging sparks looks to be the best scarlet and violet set so far IMO. With the pika, milotic, latios, latias, skarmory and that Lisia and even exeggutor looking pretty nice.

Scovillian is one of the few cards that can hit for over 1,000 damage without any modifiers or endless coin flips and can even hit over 3,000 with weakness. The promotional jumbo cards have met their match!

With a Hero's Cape attached you'd have him at 360, so even with 10HP remaining that's 2460 damage he's doing (10+(35*70)) and naturally double that for weakness

Realistically though, it's 6 damage counters to KO literally anything in the game right now, and thanks to weakness only needs 3 damage counters to OHKO Charizard (20+(3*140)

That new Clemont supporter is a little bit terrifying when Miraidon already got a massive buff in Stellar Crown and it's getting Pikachu ex. Dragapult is crying rn.
Maybe the old Dragapult. The new build uses dusky Bois to spread damage before the attack which makes Pikachu useless.

As per usual the pokemon company never puts effort in with their poster child. The SAR and SR pikachu are fudging IDENTICAL. WHY ARE THEY BOTH TERRA TYPES? The SAR could have been anything than what is shown... holy shit this pisses me off. Vivid fudging voltage 2.0!

I do want to add from my previous comment that the Scovillain ex is basically an ex version of the single prize variant we got like a year ago, and it will have the widest amount of coverage out of any card in this format, targeting a large amount of Fighting and Darkness types, while having complete coverage against Grass and Metal types, though Metal will still slightly reduce the total damage cause of the resistance technicality.

I can see a deck of this card be based around abusing damage counters, adding 140 from Magma Basin each energy, using damage pump from Netherworld Gate, or intentionally stacking damage from Froslass.

Not a big fan of the pikachu. i was hoping for a reference to the 10,000,000 volt Thunderbolt attack from the sun and moon era, or just a more colorful and vibrant card That would’ve symbolized pikachu as a "star". It will probably grow on me tho

Last edited:
Out of the Tera alts this one is the best so far as a piece of art imo.

My top 5 for tera alts would be
1. Pikachu
2. Terapagos
3. OF Zard
4. Gavantula
5. Greninja

They are great art pieces, but limited in what the artists can do with them.

So happy Kuroimori got the AR/SAR combo this set. She has easily become my favorite artist in the whole TCG, and I've been collecting since base set, this brings her cards drawn up to 6!

The only thing I don't get about this set is why HYOGONOSUKE got the AR to do a slightly different art of Mesprit when they did the normal art of it ??
missed opportunity to put all three lake trio in the AR like the zapdos ex and the paradise dragona castform forms

The more I look at that Milotic, the better it gets. Was amazing upon first sight and is now looking even better. Love how it shares artwork with Feebas.

SCRAMBLE SWTICH WE ARE SO BACK BOYS!

I love that card. Lots of fun stuff this reveal, man I love spoiler season.

Back