Scovillain ex, Lake Guardians, Clemont, and More Illustration Rares Revealed from “Supercharged Breaker!”

🥱 And to think we'll have to deal with people like this until pocket decides to release more unpopular pokemon and then theyll complain there as well . Also literally said: "WHY ARE THEY BOTH TERRA TYPES?" it is literally impossible for them to make an alt version when one isnt the tera , not terra btw, mechanic. Anyways not worth it to deal with what seems like a troll ig
Wow, your grasp of logic is truly breathtaking. I guess expecting Pokémon to evolve creatively is just too much to ask. But hey, keep defending mediocrity while the rest of us hope for something more than lazy rehashes. It’s cute how you think they’ll suddenly listen to you when those ‘unpopular’ Pokémon come out. Maybe they’ll finally make you their spokesperson!

the last time that the lake guardians got **any** form of respect in art form in TCG is all the way in 2008. Give the other two the due treatment.

while we are at it, full art Moltres (Kanto), Regice, Deoxys-A, Emamorus-I, and Diancie Mega does not exist either. My full art collection of mythicals and legends cannot be complete until TPCi give these Pokemon the due respect it deserves.

For the record, Skuntank: A Pokemon that no one asks for to have a AA, also all the way back from the same time, got a nicely drawn AA before the lake guardians. What kind of rubbish is that?

View attachment 19935View attachment 19936
Yo that display looking healthy! 10/10! Regret selling my primal ex cards, will have to re buy them at some point.

Back