• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shadow's trades.

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! Updated with lots of older cards! WANT: Stuff.

shadoworganoid said:
Hmm...Sorry, Im going to pass.

Could you make a counter offer?

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! Updated with lots of older cards! WANT: Stuff.

Hmmm....

Well, I looked at your thread an noticed you only have 3 of the Arceus.

Would you do your Blaziken FB Lv X for the other 5 arceus?

So;
MY:
Arceus Metal
Arceus Dark
Arceus Fighting
Arceus Normal
Arceus Lightning

YOur:
Blaziken FB Lv X

lmk

No Great Encounters?
If you have, my 2x energy gain for your 2x Beedrill GE

Aw man. I just traded off my last 2 beedrill yesterday at cities....

K Shadow, 2x Energy Gain for 4 Weedle GE, 4 Kakuna RR, and any pluspowers you can spare?

I dont have anything good from GE other then Porygon Z, and Sceptile GE.

Not even commons.

Do you have any other of my wants?

No, sorry. Any Victory Medals? I'd up the ante there. PM me at this point.

I have Camerupt G and Raichu SF, both RH, and I'm interested in:

Ninetails #38 Emerald
Dark Dragonite <--------(Which set?)
Dark Ampharos <--------(Which set?)
Houndoom (e-reader set)

Do you have any of my other wants? Somthing to make the trade a big larger?

luxray AR for camrupt ex?

No, I don't. Sorry ^^;

Wishirulz: Sorry, no.

Arceus wants:
Bronzong #14 (RH)
Raticate (RH)

Platinum wants: (1 of each)
Gardy RH
Weavile G (RH)

how about this

My:
Bronzong
raticate

Your:
Sceppy GE
1-2 Unown Q

how about RH flygon and RH luxray for camrupt ex?

CML for Kazam X RR. Thanks.

Got any Energy Gain or Power Spray or Crobat G? I need about 2/3 of each. I have Aerodactyl PA RH, Volkner's RR RH, and Rhyperior SV holo. LMK! Thanks.

EspeonRox: Sorry, none extra.

Juliacoolo: Make an offer please.

skipped?

Oh sorry.

Um....Sorry, Im going to pass. Its not worth the camerupt to me.

Back