• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shadow's trades.

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! Updated with Xmas cards! WANT: Gallade E4 Lv X

I guess its time for a BUMP

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! Updated with Xmas cards! WANT: Gallade E4 Lv X

how about this

My:
Mewtwo X TIN

Your:
Sceptile GE
1 Arceus (fire,fighting,oo water please)

if you want to PM to confirm. i neeed the refs but otherwise i would go bigger.

Hmm....Tempting. But I think I'll pass. I have other cards that I need as priority over those.

what cards are those? i need the sceptile for a deck.

Luxray GL Lv X **********************
Rare Candy x4
Uxie (LA) x3 (pack or league promo) *****
Giratina Lv X (PL)**
Gallade E4 Lv X *****
Moonlight Stadium x1 ***
Azelf Lv X ***

well i have 1-2 uxie. and a moonlight stadium. do you accept Luxray X JPN? i am probably getting one in a trade and will have it by next saturday or before.

richkid50000 said:
well i have 1-2 uxie. and a moonlight stadium. do you accept Luxray X JPN? i am probably getting one in a trade and will have it by next saturday or before.

Yeah, I can accept a Jap one I suppose. Depends on the trade offer.

okay what would you trade for it?

You came here, you make an offer.

All I know is you want Sceptile GE.
Its my thread after all, I need you to offer first.

This is everything on yoru list that i want.

Arceus haves:

Arceus Dark
Arceus Fire
Arceus Water
Arceus Normal
Arceus Lightning
Arceus Fighting
Arceus Metal x2
Salamence (holo)

Majestic Dawn
Bronzong its the one with cursed alloy right?
Chatot (RH)
Warp Point x2

Good stuff people want:
Sceptile (GE) x1

Lv X/EX/Star quicklist
Shaymin Land form Lv X
Alakazam E4 Lv X (mint)
Palkia Lv X (promo)

what do you value it at?

CML for Lightning Arceus and Garchomp MT if you have it.

ESP: There is no garchomp MT....Or is there? Either way, can you make an offer?

Richkid: Umm...Value it at? Not sure. But Im not trading you all that for the Jap luxray.

shadoworganoid said:
ESP: There is no garchomp MT...Or is there? Either way, can you make an offer?

Richkid: Umm...Value it at? Not sure. But Im not trading you all that for the Japanese luxray.

Just wondering if you had one.

My:
2x Bebe's
Hariyama RH A (Mint, right from the pack like 2 days ago)

Your:
Lightning Arceus

No, im not saying I dont have one, Im saying they never main a garchomp from MT i dont think....

shadoworganoid said:
No, im not saying I don't have one, Im saying they never main a garchomp from MT i don't think...

Oh, they did.

http://pokebeach.com/scans/mysterious-treasures/9-garchomp.jpg

Oh wow! I thought that was from MD just like its Lv X card was.... So yeah, sorry. I dont have one.

ESP said:
My:
2x Bebe's
Hariyama RH A (Mint, right from the pack like 2 days ago)

Your:
Lightning Arceus

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! Updated with lots of older cards! WANT: Stuff.

Hmm....Sorry, Im going to pass.

RE: Shadow's trades. READ my Rules first! Updated with lots of older cards! WANT: Stuff.

Your
Chatot MD rh
Palkia Lv.X promo
My
Mewtwo Lv.X promo

Power Swing said:
Your
Chatot MD rh
Palkia Lv.X promo
My
Mewtwo Lv.X promo

As long as your in the US, I can do that. Sounds fair enough. PM me to confirm.

Back