• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shuckle's trading post! 1/31! [H] A ton of Lv. X's! HG/SS stuff!

Do you have anything on my want list?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shuckle's trading post! Updated 10/25! I WANT ROSY'S REALLY BAD. REALLY REALLY BAD!

Would you be willing to do
Your(if mint)
Feraligatr NG Holo
Pikachu Promo #27
Meganium NG Holo #10
Charmander Reprint
Mewtwo Holo MD #9
Drifloon (Shiny)
for
My
Cities Dratini and States Dragonair cards and pins

RE: Shuckle's trading post! Updated 10/25! I WANT ROSY'S REALLY BAD. REALLY REALLY BAD!

I forgot to ask, do you have any Palmers Contribution?

I would trade you the City Stamped Dratini, an Uxie (league or pack)

for 3 Palmers Contribution?

RE: Shuckle's trading post! Updated 10/25! I WANT ROSY'S REALLY BAD. REALLY REALLY BAD!!!

Have any spare BTS or SW Weaviles? I have plenty of Roseanne's.

GE Claydols, RC, RR, and Unown G

Hey Shuckle!

Any interest in -

MY
2 GE Claydol
1 Rare Candy
1 Roseanne's Research
1 Unknown G

YOUR
$25

Please let me know if you are interested... (you might want to post a reply then send me a PM to let me know you've replied in your thread... just in case I forget to check back)

Thank you.

- Hypno68

@eevee no thanks

@shadow I have non to spare sorry

@catbus I don't have either but cml for the rosy's

@hypno that sounds great but unfortunatly I don't have $25 to spare right now.

RE: Shuckle's trading post! Updated 10/29! [H] Lots of X's, Ipod touch broken home button

COuld you check my list for the Shiny Relicanth? Thanks!

RE: Shuckle's trading post! Updated 10/29! [H] Lots of X's, Ipod touch broken home button

Shuckle the Snail said:
do u have any AoA cards?

I don't yet, missed the local prerelease unfortunately.

Shuckle the Snail said:
Could u add more of my cards for uxie lv. x?

Sorry I would but I don't really see anything I am interested in besides the Relicanth.. :-(

Cirrus921 said:
Sorry I would but I don't really see anything I am interested in besides the Relicanth.. :-(
Unless you have any Rosy's, i dont really see anything, sorry.

RE: Shuckle's trading post! Updated 10/29! [H] Lots of X's, Ipod touch broken home bu

interested in your:
2x Uxie LA
Alakazam 4 lv X
Fighting Arceus
Machamp SF

Please cml, i have lots unlisted, so if you want something but don't see it, please ask.

RE: Shuckle's trading post! Updated 10/29! [H] Lots of X's, Ipod touch broken home bu

crm103top08 said:
interested in your:
2x Uxie LA
Alakazam 4 lv X
Fighting Arceus
Machamp SF

Please cml, i have lots unlisted, so if you want something but don't see it, please ask.
Do you have Gengar Lv. X, Rosy's, or Expert Belts?

Shuckle the Snail said:
Do you have Gengar Lv. X, Rosy's, or Expert Belts?
Yes, but they're all decked and the cards I'm asking for are just collection wants. Are there any other lv x's you want?

crm103top08 said:
Yes, but they're all decked and the cards I'm asking for are just collection wants. Are there any other lv x's you want?
Wait, u have Gengar Lv. X?

CML for anything PA. i have Rosys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back