• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Shuckle's trading post! 1/31! [H] A ton of Lv. X's! HG/SS stuff!

Do you have anything on my want list?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Shuckle's trading post! Updated 10/29! [H] Lots of X's, Ipod touch broken home button

what could you offer?

RE: Shuckle's trading post! Updated 10/29! [H] Lots of X's, Ipod touch broken home button

richkid50000 said:
CML for anything PA. i have Rosys.

My-
Fire,
Grass,
Ground,
Arceus
(I will add in a Toxicroak AoA if you have a Evire FB)

Your-
Evire FB Lv.X

do you happen to have any of the AoA X's?

RE: Shuckle's trading post! Updated 10/29! [H] Lots of X's, Ipod touch broken home bu

Yes, I have a gengar x, but it's decked and I'm not coming off of it right now, is there another lv x you want? I have evire fb x

@Richkid- No sorry

@CRM- Well, for those, i dont want to take an Evire FB X, but i could give u all of those for the Gengar Lv.X and i could add more for the expert belts...and gengars if you have them...

RE: Shuckle's trading post! Updated 10/29! [H] Lots of X's, Ipod touch broken home bu

I have an Electivire FB lv X that I'm willing to trade, what would you give me for it?
Sorry, I just don't really want to trade my gengar lv x.

Cml for iPod touch broken home button
Have one unlisted rosys

cml for gengar sf xX and rosy's x4-8
I don't really see much from you
u have an offer for me.

@iceman sorry nothing

@cynthia well I have alakazam lv x and absol g lv x

my
beedriill GE
X2 Beedrill RR

Your
Darkrai GE holo
kirlia PT RH

CML for ipod touch 1st gen

Have: 3x Beedrill GE! :D

I want your Uxie LAs and Bebe's. How much do you value them compared to the Beedrill?

Cml for ipod touch have both incoming landmin x and magnezone x

RE: Shuckle's trading post! 11/25! [H] Expert belt x4, Sprittomb [W] Sally X! Gar X!

Saw nothing for the ipod sorry.

@Espeon- Sorry i traded those cards a long time ago and never updated.

So, i updated my list after league!

RE: Shuckle's trading post! 11/25! [H] Expert belt x4, Sprittomb [W] Sally X! Gar X!

CML for spiritomb AR and 2 e-belt
I have Bedrill ge from you wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back