Wi-Fi Trades Smeargle's My Player Thread

Are you ready to trade for those Tamato Berries? I'm sorry for bugging you like this it's just that I'd like to get them right now.

If you still have the blastoise ill trade you a (huge list INC.) charmander, beldum, eevee, ghastly, machop, rotom, dratini, gible, riolu, larvitar or any other breedable pokemon that I, most likely, have with what gender and nature you specify. I'll even give you a lvl 1 squirtle after I have bred a few with the gender and nature you specify for some like crappy oddish you don't want or something.

Leme know what ya think.

Desix257 said:
If you still have the blastoise ill trade you a (huge list INC.) charmander, beldum, eevee, ghastly, machop, rotom, dratini, gible, riolu, larvitar or any other breedable pokemon that I, most likely, have with what gender and nature you specify. I'll even give you a lvl 1 squirtle after I have bred a few with the gender and nature you specify for some like crappy oddish you don't want or something.

Leme know what ya think.
An adamant natured Riolu would do for it.

Desix257 said:
If you still have the blastoise ill trade you a (huge list INC.) charmander, beldum, eevee, ghastly, machop, rotom, dratini, gible, riolu, larvitar or any other breedable pokemon that I, most likely, have with what gender and nature you specify.  I'll even give you a lvl 1 squirtle  after I have bred a few with the gender and nature you specify for some like crappy oddish you don't want or something.

Leme know what ya think.
An adamant natured Riolu and a modest natured Ghastly would do for it, considering it's modest.

Alright I'll breed them for ya. U want a squirtle after? I'm more than happy to make one just leme know.

I'm interested in a cloned V-create rayquaza, what would you want for one excluding other event pokemon. Not that i wouldn't trade them but i don't have any since i lost my old cartridge.

Most of my legendaries are neutral nature such as; Zapdos, Articuno, Mesprit, Uxie, Virizion, and Terrakion. (most of them are UT)

Also have a UT Modest Registeel, slightly used Jolly Regirock, lvl 100 Lonely Zekrom, lvl 80 Jolly Black Kyurem, and UT Mild Thundurus.
(the zekrom and kyurem are not correctly EV'd)

I have other legnedaries like Ho-Oh and Lugia but the natures are soso.

I have a Timid lvl100 Mewtwo that isn't EV trained properly (I'm working on him atm) but I would clone him and keep the orig if you wanted a mewtwo.

I'm willing to trade any of them but I'll probably want to get them cloned or clone them myself just because I'm basically starting fresh.

I could do the V-Create Rayquaza for 1 perfect shiny RNGed pokemon.

An adamant perfect scyther shiny would be good.

I don't have that much time on my hands to farm for a perfect shiny, if i ever get one by chance I'll let you know. Aside from that i just don't have enough free time to plop out 5k pokemon to finaly get the perfect shiny. BTW Thanks for taking the time to discuss this with me :)

I'm interested in that Adamant DW Torchic of yours. I can definitely get you the Calm or Sassy Cresselia (whichever one you prefer), and if there's anything else you want, I'm sure we can negotiate.

Back